Nina & Kira

is that her pussy being put away for the last time :sob:

1 Like

Don’t you mean her cat :cat2: ,her pussy is in her knickers,you’ve got to have a little laugh on this sad day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah a shame Nina not there eh, but then why change the habit of a lifetime.
I hope Kira gets more support from her when the babes born than she does now.

1 Like

I afraid we will never know,unless they find another site,

I have not been an avid fan of these two but have often followed them over the years.
When you think they have spent over a third of their lives on cam so i think they are going to find it very hard to begin with but no doubt they will get used to it, they have no other choice now what with having a family to consider.in their lives.
The video was put together very well with a very appropriate sound track. :+1:

3 Likes

pain d’épice va devoir s’habituer Ă  son nouvel environnement

7 Likes

Yo dejé de verla cuando dejaron de tener sexo

I guess you said that about 100 times now
 We all know now :stuck_out_tongue:

You will have to find another site to annoy as Nina & Kira have Now left VH ,Perhaps you will go away quietly and give all a break from your obsession with sex

He can switch to Candy Red now :rofl:

1 Like

Always glad to help. Do Nina & Kira know the sex of the baby?

Was said before it is a boy

2 Likes

It would be better if he left this forum

Nina and Kira thanks for all and good luck whit child.:+1:

2 Likes

Alles Gute fĂŒr euch alle.

:heart: Peace!!!

12 Likes

Nina et maman

8 Likes

What a sweet, heartfelt message from our “friend”. They were always creative with their computer projects. So the question now comes as we wait for the baby and the future. Who is everyone now going to watch and how long will VH leave this us for comments?

2 Likes

The topic will simply get moved to the archived apartments section. It will stay open for comments as long as this forum lives :wink:

I am glad you clarified that, I was not sure the first 50 times you mentioned it.

Hmmm, is this the new mattress for the MB? If so, good job getting this up the stairs!