New Design Discussion

As far as I know you cant. I was referring to a bug when coming out of full screen where it does
not resize correctly and adds scroll bars. you can get it back to normal by scrolling right and
selecting another cam or by selecting another apartment.

1 Like

I use Edge and yes, i can open 4 instances of Edge on one screen admittingly but can get a bit fiddly sometimes.

Not sure i have ever experienced that TBH.

Now it seems to have been fixed and it almost looks like the old design.
The room list can also be scrolled again.
Only the link to the forum and the archive still opens in the same tab.

1 Like

hereā€™s a suggestion: make the rewind time bar work on fullscreen.

1 Like

Yeah but thatā€™s a bit long winded, much prefer being able just to be able to highlight any and drag it either up or down into ones preferred position.

Itā€™s been so long since Iā€™ve been on a PC I forget which key to press, but I think itā€™s the Shift key (donā€™t hold me to that).

If you right click on the link, you can choose, Open in new tab from the menu, and it will show you the keyboard shortcut to use, as well . Iā€™m assuming youā€™re using a Windows PC.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Every single time I get on the new design it boots me of the internet but when I get on the old version Iā€™m still connected to the internet
Has anybody else have this problem?
UPDATE THE NEW UPDATED SITE WORKS EVERYTHING IS :100: FOR ME :hugs:
Please disregard this post :+1:

No additional buttons needed, just a right click and select ā€˜open in new tabā€™, works for me ( in ā€˜Edgeā€™ browser).

Come to think of it, I can do that in ā€˜Chromeā€™ as well, although the other browser just seems to work better for me (mostly), for VHTV related things.

In my new design, the image got bigger and bigger and the font got smaller and smaller.
The reason was that I wanted to zoom the screen with Win and +. But I accidentally hit Ctrl and +.
This usually makes the font larger. But when I noticed it, the font had become smaller and the image had become larger. So I pressed Ctrl and - to undo it, but the font became even smaller and the image became even larger.

Can someone tell me how I can get it back to normal size?
Closing and reopening the tab had no success. Quitting the browser and restarting it didnā€™t help eitherā€¦

Iā€™m of the opinion that if @VHTV_James releases something like this to the general public, it should at least work perfectly in the basic functions.

To return to a non zoomed ā€˜normalā€™ view in Windows, just press Ctrl 0 (the number not the letter), that will defualt the view back to how it should be. Hope it helps. :slight_smile:

Thanks David, but Ctrl 0 enlarges the image furtherā€¦ :sweat_smile:
Thanks to this action, the timeline is no longer in the pictureā€¦ :joy: :joy: :joy:

Well that was unexpected I must say!!! I usually find that itā€™s only ctrl + which enlarges (zooms in)ā€¦how weird! :confused:Cntrl Z will undo thingsā€¦in theory. Hopefully this one hasnā€™t caused MORE chaos for you!!! :laughing:

Do you have wheel on your mouse? Try ctrl and roll the wheel. It zooms the text up and down

I have made.
The result now looks like thisā€¦

By the way, this happened to me yesterday and then the site was suddenly under maintenance.
After that it worked normally again.

To be technically correct CTRL plus the = just enlarges screen zoom view in exactly the same way as clicking on the 3 dots top right and changing the zoom factor there either up or down.
CTRL plus - just decreases it.
As Noldus said CTRL plus the mouse wheel does the same either up or down.

There is a difference. If you are in full screen and looking at an apartment.
Then Ctrl and the mouse scroll will not work on the image.
But with the windows key and + you zoom into the picture.
windowskey and - you zoom out in the picture.
Windows key and esc terminate the zoom function.

Just the standard Windows function in any browser.
I use Edge and find it as good as any, have tried them all i think but always revert to Edge.
Itā€™s one i know now very well and just sick of trying all the others, they all have their little quirks some times but better the devil you know eh.

Just ESC exits the full screen mode on its own.

Windows key and the + key opens Magnifyer on mine as it should on any others.