New Design Discussion

The new version still doesn’t work for me. Just a moment ago the image suddenly became a little smaller again, but the image is still so big that the timeline is outside the screen area…

:unamused:

Might I suggest… a sledgehammer?!!

…Just trying to be helpful! :laughing:

Could i suggest a little system check for you as you do seem to be having a few little quirks.
Could i suggest you do a little system scan, Open up a Powershell Window system, found under the Windows section in the start menu if on Windows 10 or under all apps if in Windows 11.
Right click and use the option “Run as Administrator”
Might be best to close all apps running first though.

You will then get a window up as shown in attached image.
Type in sfc /scannow (note the space after sfc) then hit Return.
Then let it do its work, may take 5-10mins in window 10, much quicker in 11.
It will then scan your whole system and if it finds any corrupt windows files it will repair them.

Just a thought if you are a little concerned.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, but my system is completely fine. These problems do not occur in the old design.

The new design is just a beta version, which has its quirks. VHTV is just using us as guinea pigs here. As long as that doesn’t work, it shouldn’t have been unleashed on humanity.

Said exactly the same thing yesterday i think. Have always said they should do full in house checks first to avoid any funnies but they never seem to do.
God help us when they add further more involved functions.
Must admit i haven’t found anything to really moan about so far apart from the time zones not shown but still using the original version.

The time zones are now displayed under the stream for the respective apartment…

graphic

Otherwise I can only agree with you.

Oh there eh, why the hell not leave them where they were :roll_eyes: you can see and compare then all then.
Seems just change for change sake, ie meddling :laughing:

I only discovered it because I now have to scroll to get to the timeline and that’s when I saw it…

My timeline is shown ok upon opening i must admit.
Are you set on zoom level 100%?
Check from the 3 dots top right.

yes, it is 100%

It’s voluntary to use the new website, absolutely no one is f_____g you to use it, VHTV are using a proven method of releasing content, Big companies like Android, Apple and Microsoft all have public betas

Don’t understand that as when I open up the timeline is always shown.

at the moment my screen looks like this:

That’s very weird.

Just noticed 2 ‘donate’ buttons on the new version. We do NOT need that and for some of us, ONE could be considered too many, bearing in mind that we pay for a subscription. :roll_eyes:

for comparison the old design

That has already been noted, the bottom Donate button show’s differently as Subscribe if you are logged out or don’t have a current subscription

Ah OK, I was not aware of that.

How mine opens up on either version.

This is the new one.

That’s what mine looked like at the beginning…