New Design Discussion

Yes indeed, it’s true that we can’t…

We always could and it was much easier to select the one we wanted as it was right there in front of us, all the time. Now we have to find it and that’s not practical if we want to follow someone around their apartment if they are moving from one room to another, rather quickly.

Maybe we should ask participants and guests move more slowly! :laughing:

1 Like

Ah well have altered my shortcut and re added my favourites, all we have to do now is wait for the next fuck up then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This time i am going to be the more conservative one and stick with the old version :laughing:

Oohhhhh TL3 eh, you must be a high ranking member then. :innocent:
All us common ones are on TL2 :laughing:

There might come a time when that one is replaced and we all use the new one.

1 Like

Think i will pal until they sort out what they are doing or want to do and sort out all the bugs :hugs:
Stick to what we know for now i think and which works for us. :+1:

It’s fine and works correctly on my tablet but looking at what you have posted then Yes the outline square around the apartment floor plan needs to be made smaller for better alignment with the apartment floor plan as that would raise the camera section up, it is also possible to minimize the apartment floor plan which should also lift the camera section up

1 Like

Yes, exactly. It’s only working fine for up to 10 cams. For more, we need to use the main scroll for the page, exactly like we used to do before.

If they want to do something useful they should add the option to be able to re sort our own favourites into any order we ourselves want… :thinking:

cc @kaya

Agree. That will be a very useful feature

This is how it works on my tablet

1 Like

Massive difference. Looks like the new version is better optimised for mobile/tablets than for Pc’s/Laptops from the posts i seen so far

Seems the wrong way to approach things but hey ho, it is what it is.
Luckily we can still use the old format for now.

Don’t use a tablet or phone very often, big fingers are not very user friendly, make too many fuckups :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Only joking pal but in all honesty the TL thing means nothing to me.
As long as i can post, read and operate any other functions, that’s all i care about.
Not looking for any status recognition. :wink:

Well, i had TL3 and lost it without noticing for a long time. This says it all really

I like the new look :fire:
Great job :100:

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

1 Like

As stated above if you click the small arrow next to the words Apartment Plan the layout will then
minimise and more cameras are visible

1 Like

How do you know the length of time you lost it?

1 Like

Oh, i haven’t even noticed the arrow which is hiding the apartment plan entirely. This changed completely the experience

Thank you for pointing it this out