Nari

if you have it on a regular basis, you get up at the same time and go to bed, and if you do not s___p for a day or two then eat it is not clear at what time. and then you s___p again. it not good

Not s___ping for a day or two is not good for your health no matter where you live in the world

so I’m telling you that they have a broken wakefulness regime. They do not eat right, eat a variety of unhealthy foods, their s___p patterns are disturbed.

Bottom line is they do not lead a normal live, they have no work but to entertain us. They have no regular schedule. There is nobody to prepare them healthy meals. They party, _____, get _____, fuck without using condoms. When they finish with this and have to go to regular jobs they will wake up.

Well, without an elastic band, it’s not scary if they are checked and taken out in time, or the girl has a spiral. food you can cook yourself take a lesson in healthy eating from Buddhists, they are already big guys, a member of knee-deep. Hands I hope do not grow out of the ass. What fun, everyone undressed, they say bari undress, she snorted and left, turned off the light and crawled under the blanket

And now she is fucking with Tristan

This is great news, it’s time for Tristan to take a sample.

Looks like Alp is finally comfortable enough to not cover himself when naked with the group. Took a while but he go there lol.

That’s not special to here That happens in normal everyday life for a lot of people

Katya had nothing special :wink: but here sometimes something interesting and special happens

Being around people closer to his age certainly helps I think.

Bari спрашивает Артема почему он не трахнул Nari, говорит у него на неё не стоит :wink:

Новые девушки гости?

The one on the right is Cleo, I think the other one is Latifah .

This was Calli. image

yeah, my bad. I think this one was Latifah.

I just had a look at the replay and the one on the left looks like Latifa.

1 Like

Yeah, I realised that right after I wrote that comment. She looks a bit different now as she was pregnant when she left, but her tattoo confirms it.

GIF by Demic

I just noticed that every single cam is askew. Some only by a couple of degrees, but not one gives a straight horizontal. This isn’t a complaint, just an observation. Does give the place a sinking ship sort of feel though. like one side is letting in water and the whole apartment is listing. :grin:

ocean sink GIF