:video_camera: Archive Videos

New topic for Siora, Tristan after Montana moved out

2021-10-19 - Artem added to the title
2021-11-24 - Siora left. Added Nari and Bari
2021-12-03 - Tristans name removed
2021-12-04 - Baris name removed
2021-12-19 - Artems name removed

3 Likes

Ah good, we can start afresh with this one. Makes sense now these are new participants. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The apartment is a little too crowded right now, poor Tristan has no place to go but the kitchen. Artem and Siora are in the bedroom, Charly and Dora in the guest bedroom and a cam guy is using the living room. Hopefully he gets to actually use the apartment his name is on

1 Like

Hopefully this apartment is just temporary, and they get a better place soon.

Don’t worry the GMT+7 places never stay for more than max three weeks in same place without moving and / or relocating

1 Like

WOW familiar couple visiting today at Siora, Tristan apartment… great fun sex…

1 Like

So Siora, Tristan & Artem are locked out of their own livingroom for another 6 hours whilst the camming session takes place. They also can’t use the guest room as Charly & Dora still haven’t moved out. Why didn’t they just leave them at Bono & Isabelle’s place until this apartment was ready for them?

2 Likes

Nice to see this hottie here :heart_eyes: Even know she’s on webcam! And very poor cams :frowning:

1 Like

great couple their sex is so arousing for me. she knows how to satisfy her man for sure…

2 Likes

It’s getting annoying - once Demira and Myagi were done with their session, the other cam boy is back using the living room. The way the cams and computer screen is located you cannot really see anything good from the cam shows. And the actual apartment dwellers are trapped in a bedroom.

3 Likes

They deliberately set up the cam studio so we can’t see very much - they don’t want us to have a good view on VHTV they want us to go to the cam site and give them tokens.

2 Likes

yes i found the back of the desk top screen rather annoying too while watching Demira and Myagi…

1 Like

It was a stupid mistake splitting up the participants in the Bono & Isabelle apartment. They were getting big views when they were all together. Now they are split into 2 apartments they have lost all the views and all the magic is gone.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree, I wish they had left them alone and not split them up.

2 Likes

Totally agree, three tenants moved to a 3x5m2 bedroom while the other rooms are used as a chaturbate studio by manager. Even tenants from other apartments come to the studio

Supposedly was forbidden to block cam views with cam studio material, but …

1 Like

Piss poor management.VHTV :unamused:

1 Like

I have 14 days left as premium and as it currently stands with the apartments I won’t be renewing it. The only redeeming apartments were the Bono+Is+Artem+Bango combo and Jessi and Mars, everyone else right now just doesn’t do it for me.

2 Likes

Well it could have been their request to have their own apt… The problem (i guess) is that they could be expecting to have a normal house and not being dumped inside a cell of the house

Of course they do not give a fuck about the viewers. They want to earn with their cam show. As long as VHTV allows that just don’t give them any views even when they are not camming. No webcamming place did last long on the side and this one will be no exception.

1 Like

Yes, I was noticing the over crowding. It doesn’t seem fair on the main (brand new) occupants. It’s as if the extra people don’t have anywhere else to go…which can’t be true, surely!

1 Like