Nari

Siora visited Montana and Eva yesterday, she was looking ok

She visited the apartment today & has just left.

I shall not forget their threesomes.

Health issues are not always physical and therefore visible, sadly.

I know that menthaly illnes doesnt always shows David. Hope she gets well soon.

I do not think Siora has mental problems…

I hope she doesnt

I think that Siora wants some time to explore whats she wants to do with her life now that she’s still young and beautyfull. But thats just my opinion. :thinking: :hugs:

2 Likes

If there is anime tyanka about Siora and forgot :wink:

1 Like

Sorry but he’s ass. And i think its one of the reasons Siora left. My opinion dont shoot me. :yum:

she might just get tired of it all

In the week before Siora left she was leaving the house at 8:30am dressed smartly with a bit of make up done so I assume she’s doing a job or education, it would explain the health reasons as due to the hours this house is awake having a lack of s___p is obviously not healthy

what they eat and when they eat it is the second blow to health

yes very good camera in blind spot yes he had one in the bathroom he masturbating hidden under camera to be not seen Bathroom camera at June & Jaro reallifecam apartment at Voyeur House TV (cam19)

Bari очень особенная девочка, когда даже ALP голый, она одетая, теперь вопрос и кто же больше стесняшка ? Самое главное пельмени в 2 часа ночи. Горячее тесто на желудок, да еще и с уксусом. Это писец желудку!

Какой кошмар, они все голые там сидят, а я пойду в комнату, выключу свет и спрячусь под одеяло. :joy:

The time at the apartment doesn’t matter as they mostly don’t follow by their own time they tend to follow around the GMT +0 time zone

but it is very, very necessary to live for a long time in such a time zone for the body to adapt

It’s quite easy to adapt to a different time zone, people constantly do it all the time

Деликатес куриные лапки, про жабьи знаю, куриные не встречал.