Nari

bodyart

Has Tristan left?

June & Jaro - #218 by Demonchik yesterday i see he here

No, I think he is just away for a short time. I hope so anyway. I am missing him, to be honest.

That place must be closing quite soon

mick taylor stan original GIF by Stan.

Of the current tenants, only Artem and Bari remain here, Artem went to visit Arina, Tristan also went to visit, Alp and Nari went to Archi, and Bari disappeared :wink:

See what you mean.

Cleaner is in, Artem is boxing stuff up. Could be the end of a thing. Unless he’s moving in with Pasha and Arina. Hope he’s not leaving the project.

Nari - #1502 by Sparkles Vanga :slight_smile:

Packing still being done and now Siora is there

Good to see her.

Oooh, now listed as Relocation. Exciting!

Mask Ok GIF edit to say I’m not being sarcastic. I loathed that apartment. liked the people, hated the place. Hopefully they don’t get moved to another ‘grandma’s house’ sort of apartment. Da yoofs need to be in a cool pad not somewhere that looks like you’d hold a funeral wake in it.

Had to laugh when I saw a cleaner come in to clean the kitchen. These two reprobates were paid to loaf about with occasional sex and debauchery and didn’t have to worry much about the state of the place. Still, someone has to do it.

When the place first went online, I remember there was a serious issue with one of the bedroom camera placements. I used to watch when the lovely Antonio was there but had a horrendous time trying to get good views of him lounging naked on the bed from the left hand (if you look from the bottom of the bed) camera. It was only after he moved out and Artem and Tristan moved in that it was dealt with and brought several thousands miles (slight exaggeration maybe) forward.

Yeah getting good caps of Antonio was difficult. Marvellous buttocks on him.

Place back online. Tristans name is missing

Anita’s old Apartment not much of a relocation