Nari

And whatever he is using you only use every 6 or so hours, not every 10 minutes.

this is already an addiction like on cigarettes, there are people who smoke every 10-15 minutes, and he uses a spray, if it is not a d__g :wink:

Irrespective, follow the warning label. There is a reason why you only use an application as prescribed. More does not mean you get better quicker.

on the packs of cigarettes it is also written, but many smoke

Ok so we agree it is wrong and bad for you.

often use it narrows b___d vessels, from this there can be pressure drops and headaches, if it is not a d__g

Irrespective whether it is a d__g or not, there is a limit on how much and how often you use it.

this d__g, the way it weakens its action, he immediately use the spray

Ok we agree to disagree. This is going nowhere

you just do not understand the concept, perhaps because of the translation, I say that this is an addiction

Ok and I agree. Now we are seeing eye to eye

we recently discussed this d__g, which he does not release from his hands

I remember and the same argument here. Google translate sucks

he gave both Tristan and the girl Bari, I don’t think everyone has a clogged nose. especially since he spray two uses in each nostril, and then repeated, which is strange and suspicious for me

I was referring to the alleged sex.

Well, I still think that Artem, doesn’t like boobs, he almost never takes off the top part of women’s clothes nor pays attention to boobs

He is only interested in pumping.

I think so too,

What happened to Siora?

Apparently, she left for health reasons.