Nari

I don’t see Tristan. Maybe visiting somewhere?

He left earlyer with Siora

As @Magister said he left with Siora earlier, Siora turned up spoke to the current residents in the kitchen while Tristan and Artem seemingly hid from her in the living room then the bedrooms, she went looking for Tristan spoke a little and they then left shortly after

Video game better than a blowjob??

look at that jerk playing game :sunglasses:

ur to fast 4 me :smiley:

Artem es tan hermoso, me atrevería a decir que es el segundo más guapo de todo el proyecto para mi, el primero es breg, aun así están sexy y su pene es enorme.

@ncsporty35 @Logan104309 I don’t see anything wrong this is actually a type of common fetish

having a stiff tail doesn’t mean you’re smart!

I hope these new residents get over their nudity hangups soon, it’s not that exciting watching people show in their underwear (at least Nari took hers off at the very end). The other girl also bathed earlier in her underwear.

Alp is very shy yes. Not sure if or when he will get over that. Hopefully he will.

I don’t think Alp has a nudity hang-up, when he baths alone he always baths nude. I think it’s more likely that as a gay man Alp just doesn’t want to be naked in the bath with the girl.

I never understand this… how do you clean your private parts when you never take your old underwear off??

watch the kazantip house, they will teach you, special attention to ben

He also was very reluctant to get fully naked when he was around Archi and Kataleya, always covering himself with his hand around them but fully nude in the shower or bath. Maybe one day he will be able to be naked around others.

slept together yesterday

today he gave her the whole bed

Seems management already need to send other girls for the boy

he never finished, she sucks but only teases him, he fucked her but did not finish, she could no longer, well, why does he need her so much? maybe over time he will develop her hole, but that’s another story

Artem doesn’t like s___ping in his own room & very often s___ps in the living room. Yesterday he had no choice but to be in his room as everywhere else was occupied.

so why t_____e a person, you can exchange rooms, if he is not comfortable there, they will change from the Alp, i think It is not very good for well-being if he is allergic to dry air, since he uses a spray very often