Nari

It’s a shame as she was a favourite of mine, can only wish her all the best

I hear and understand a lot in Russian, but the community rules exist to operate with them

• Do not share other user’s private/personal information
  • Do not share VHTV Participant’s private/personal information.
    • This includes guessing/suggesting/stating anything you may or may not know.
    • Private information includes, but is not limited to:
      • Real names
      • Date of birth
      • Education
      • Profession
      • Nationality
Wondering how and who chose how the pairs would be matched!?!?

rock paper scissors GIF by NETFLIX

The girls were not particularly sober and I could not tell you how the chose, all I know is they paired up and got fucking, OH and no condoms which I thought pretty weird. The virgin was left in the living room doing what I have no idea, I still want to know why he is there?

Maybe you should consider this one in the crazy house thread

Though Siora left for health reasons, it looks like Tristan really changed his mind and decided to stay after info about new girls :grin: Just wondering if it would be the same in case she chose Artem earlier? :upside_down_face:

Another mystery that will never be solved on VHTV :rofl:

Really hope to see her back. Great girl with cute personality.

Well, Siora was the replacement for Ayako ( Fake Ayako ?!? ) and now she has been replaced by another girl ( Nari ). It just reaffirms their manager’s comment about all the relationships being so genuine in +7 realms :rofl:

Hope so too, but not in this apartment. Maybe at M&E or at P&A that would be nice.

And what’s the difference when everyone speaks Russian?

there will be drama and rivalry, or maybe intrigue or resentment the girl who was with Artem asked him if it was our room, they cooked food together in the kitchen at 4 am. But there is a nuance, they may be sexually incompatible, he has a big penis, according to the girl, they did not have sex very well, without the ending

@kaya and the Alp have determined the place of residence?

He can stay wherever he wants until he is a guest. But he should be listed soon

otherwise he is like a poor relative, in archi he was the fifth wheel, he would be in the male company of nude house

1 Like

As far as I know he is gonna stay here. But, you know, they’re migrating soo fast here :crazy_face:

here he will also be the fifth wheel between two pairs, unless Tristan agrees to caress him :wink: you need to hang beacons on them so that you can see where they are and, upon request, can tell the audience :wink:

Siora already visiting, did she really left the project?

She’s currently on sick leave from the project & may return when she is better. I’m sure she will still be seen from time to time as she is friends with Arina & Montana.

Thx for the clarification.