Nari

Correct, most definitely NOT a virgin.

Did they say why Siora and Tristan were leaving?

Another cool place destroyed…

1 Like

It will seem weird, the 3 of them not together anymore, yes for sure. :cry:

And again virgin is left as the third wheel.

Is Tristan fucking one of them considered cheating?

No, she left so she is no longer in “relationship”

Which series is this from :grinning: “And yet she was worth jeopardizing our relationship,” Rachel says, to which Ross replies, “I didn’t think there was a relationship to jeopardize. I thought we were broken up.” Rachel reiterates, “We were on a break .” Ross explained that, to him, that was a breakup.

Good Luck Siora

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

Hiding the names would have helped :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course it’s from realm 75

No a TV series.

Damm, i’m losing my techniques of pass the right answer in “indirect” sentences :grin:

You never seen the TV series Friends? That was the episode when Ross had sex with another girl because he thought they had broken up when it fact they were on a break. So is Tristan really broken up or just on a break?

Is it just me but I found it strange that both had sex and no condom used.

1 Like

I will miss Siora. She was a very nice person, and a beautiful girl!

1 Like

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: I got it at first… Just “played” with you because of realm 75 tenants name :stuck_out_tongue:

I keep watching Friends basically everyday as i watch Fox Comedy a lot (Right now it’s HIMYM)

Interesting and something I missed. I can’t find it in the obvious places in the Archive. Do you know where to find it? Cheers.

No. Tristan & Siora aren’t in an exclusive relationship. Siora has had sex with others as well.

Do u mean the lesbian bit

Yes - would be interested in seeing that!