Nari

Ah! It’s a foursome which is probably why I couldn’t find it. Anyway, thanks very much Michael - much appreciated.I shall enjoy watching!

No problem enjoy

1 Like

Alp on facial expressions like Jim ĐĄarrey Chinese version :laughing:

Yes it was open between Tristan and Siora, will be interesting if this new one will be an ongoing partnership in how she deals with Tristan’s mood swings

His name is (at least for the moment), Alp.

No ‘mountain out of a mole hill’ jokes please! :laughing:

Let me have my moment and call him virgin. Please :grinning:

it was necessary to call him ALF

Well OK but only for a “moment”. :wink:

Alp the “virgin”

Nope definitely Alp (not a name I gave him by the way). I have named a number of guys we have seen on the project (5 so far, I think) but he wasn’t one of them. :innocent:

judging by his behavior, he is an alien, because his name is ALF :laughing:

yes he is definitely not a virgin

so that you do not stuff your head with bad thoughts, do something pleasant and useful

Did you notice just as she started the BJ he put something in her nostril, is that d__gs or something for sinus?

The spray (I think you mean?) is most likely for sinus. You can see Artem and Tristan using it quite often, as well.

maybe, these are d__gs or something from light amphetamines or LSD But this is difficult to prove, this bottle of Artem and Tristan was used in the kitchen in the open it, I thought it was nose drops, but her nose is not clogged

1 Like

then why did she say after the first time, oh how great it is, give me more? He used them 2 more times.

A few second before, it looks like a small tube. Could be for sinus. I do not understand what they are saying.

Well whatever it is, it’s obviously legal as VHTV would have dealt with it by now it wasn’t so yes, just some kind of spray to aid general well being, most likely.