Nari

Yes it Definitely was

1 Like

Just asking for a friend. If you have a s__t and there is a mirror in the room to look at while you crap. Will you use the excuse of forgetting to wipe your ass afterwards, hey the mirror was above and I was looking at it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Macie, I donā€™t understand a thing! What the hell is this mirror and s__t thing about? If you start hinting at ā€œbite me the knotā€. Help ! :upside_down_face:

What I am saying is wiping your ass after having a s__t is second nature, you naturedly do it, nothing distracts you, these guys live in a place and the cams are second nature to them, if something is wrong with it they should be able to spot it and fix it. And plus it is right below the TV in direct sight.

Ah bah here, when you write with simple words, I understand. I am a very basic person! :yum:

1 Like

Siora and Tristan are leaving the project. The 2 girls and Alp are moving in with Artem.

Edit: Apparently Tristan has changed his mind and is staying.

Do the girls have a name?

EDIT: I see from wiki that one of the girls is called Nari. I donā€™t think the other one is named.

talking to yourself is a sign of madness

Madness happened years ago. Mind you so did talking to myself. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Well thatā€™s not the news that I wanted :cry:

I would imagine the cameras are like a picture on the wall you admire them at first as they are new but over time you just end up walking by them and donā€™t even pay attention to them anymore, you will only notice something wrong with the picture if someone points it out to you

Nari is the long haired Asian

That was the excuse the engineer used to explain the Chernobyl disaster, he got so used to the safety panel, he no longer knew they were there. If only somebody had pointed out the red lights to him. :crazy_face:

Is Alp the virgin from Archiā€™s place?

Correct thatā€™s him

Who changed the name? The place is still called with Siora in the nameā€¦

I changed it Siora is leaving

We change names when names get changed on the site. No idea yet how they will call it when Siora left

1 Like

Technically not a virgin after Aldon had finished with him.

Missed that and no regrets. Just not my thing