Montana

first option always IMO

If you leave it as it is, that sets a precedent saying that every time an apartment has participants moving into a previously used apartment the same thread is kept. So for example if new people moved into the old Sina/Sky apartment then the old Sina/Sky thread would need to be used for the new people.

It makes sense to me to have new people, new thread.

1 Like

So has Artem used the toilet to piss now or does he do it in one of the 2 bathroom sinks,

I agree because if i look back on previous posts i think they were all related to Siora and Tristan and Montana never existed because i assume they haven’t going by the topic title. CC always set new topics and was easy to follow.

Okay as you wish :wink: :+1:

Please continue here:

who is in favor of montana coming out of the voeur house tv project

You are kidding of course
Yesterday was one of the greatest scenes you are ever going to see with Montana being screwed by a gay guy while Eve ( i think is her name) wriggles artound the floor out of sight to encourage her. priceless.

I’m not kidding, it’s best for Montana to leave the project

Why? She is a cute girl. I like her.

For her or for you ?

so she’s cute but i only like lesbians

And only because of that she should leave? I assume you are a girl? When you were a guy you would never find a girl when you only like lesbians… :joy: :thinking:

Ahhhh got it . I only like girls i don’t mind who they like :wink:

She’s back :man_facepalming:

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

And with the usual trick to be moved to top of the list!! Priceless

Hi Sparkles, please do me favour and explain what this is all about👍

I’m confused about this one :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Really happy Montana and Eva are back as participants. :+1:

1 Like

They “left the project” … at same time they moved to and did repetitive sex shows at Pasha & Arina after (at least there but perhaps others also, i don’t follow them besides some photos on forum), including put all (or almost) their things in their place
And now … “surprise surprise” we are back in the project :joy: :joy: And as usual lets put them on top of the list as a new place to laugh in the face of all the other houses