Nari

Don’t worry. Relocation soon :rofl:

2 Likes

Yay!!!..MY house (Tristan and Artem)?! :laughing:

I’d fight you for that :rofl:. Even got a nice spot above my sink where I can put a camera :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yay, fight!!! :laughing: … No, let’s not! :slight_smile:

I wonder if Tristan could be ‘sink trained’, if you know what I mean. Lol.

So is Artem continuing to piss in the sink?

1 Like

I haven’t seen him do it since being in this new place - not great camera angles for that (yet) but it wouldn’t surprise me.

Only on condition that you install cams - especially one overlooking the sink :grin:

I haven’t been looking, because even if he did he would have his back to the cam so we wouldn’t see anything.

1 Like

Yep, had that in mind:)

2 Likes

Shocker…Artem does piss in the toilet.

Yeah, daft camera angle though! :laughing:

Maybe if enough people contacted support, they may be persuaded to lower the cam a bit.

1 Like

It’s a shame Artem didn’t think to himself “OK so the guys like watching me (if he actually knows, that is), I will lower it myself”. lol

At least he got it out before he reached the toilet.

3 Likes

Oh good man!

1 Like

I’m fairly certain he knows and in the end was doing it deliberately for the cams.

Well my last comment (“oh good man!”) applies here too, in that case :slight_smile:

Lol the cam is way to high to see any pissing. Since the camera was installed looking down on the sink he started pissing can you remember did he do it before it was installed.

1 Like

I never saw him doing it before the second bathroom cam was installed. I am 100% certain he did it deliberately for us to see.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm73/cam116?timestamp=1630668898 Ка меру можно было бы немного вниз опустит что бы было видно биде…