Maddy & Rocco

burger king 80s GIF

Stop wasting your time with this moron, put him on ignore.

i have but i had too. :laughing:

GIF by VH1

1 Like

Cat See U GIF

viajar el tiempo GIF

whether you agree with the photo posting or not, you have got to admit this point is actually valid

I ignored him but somehow read his one reply. Basically he says that not everyone pays subs and this is the way they get to see stuff. Great WTF are we paying subs. I reported that comment.

1 Like

create your own topic

I did and you fucked that Capo apartment with your screenshots so WTF.

Flag that Capo post, tell them he is doing this to let non paying people to see what we have to pay for

i did do that dont worry.

I have to admit that “recent future” comment that they make, does make me smile. How on earth can you have a RECENT future?!!! :innocent:

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

The Weeknd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

and the spam rule

300 pictures of girls doing comedy

Now I am not taking sides in this argument, and although no rules have been broken, I do think there is an anomaly in the rules that allows non subscribers to see screen shots that have been posted, and I don’t agree with that. Unfortunately unless the rules are changed, there’s is not a lot that can be done about it.

Kindly asking to check our new post regarding the issue discussed in this topic here:

As has been said often if anything or anybody offends you one always has the ignore function. As far as many pics being spam you could say the same thing about all the moaning posts or even call them bullying but that’s going off on a tangent really

1 Like