Maddy & Rocco

I marked his post as spam and this is the reply I got. We will take a closer look to this user’s action, but have no objections to these posts so far. In addition, there is no running giveaway for forum contributions now. It may be announced soon as third round, and only posts within giveaway period will be counted.

Imagine if he did this in every apartment forum.

it kicks in touch

1 Like

He’s possessed with this apartment. But i think if he would do that, that VHTV will cut in.

Personally I think he is part of the apartment and doing this to get viewers. Just my thoughts.

1 Like

I know i think so too but you have him on ignore so forget about it. Now we can talk about this apartment without him. wel there is really not much to talk about but still. :thinking:

you think you are the only one to have bought a premium

We don’t like it, so stop before you make us to hate it. You are not the only one who have bought subscription. You like photos KEEP THEM FOT YOUR SELF, you don’t need to annoy everyone here.

I would give him his $40 if he promised to FUCK OFF and never come back.

Dont get me wrong the girls are amazingly beautyfull but there act its always the same.

He could just open a new topic instead of spamming the apartment feed, but I think he has his ulterior motives.

I don’t like your spamming, and the unfair promotion of the worst apartment in the history of vhtv. You post 2 photos that’s it love on, no one likes to see the same photos every couple min.

Internet Nerd GIF by MINI Italia

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Happy Winter Is Coming GIF by Molang

it is also a new one as if by chance it spam only on the room

Well i take my words back he’s on apartment Capo too. Damn :rage:

realm7-cam16-1632939662 :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Flag the post and let VHTV know, if enough of us report it, they surely will act.

First there not pictures there screenshots. second your dont what this forum is for. :nauseated_face: