Jules

He has been booted.

Too bad, Jules is starting to age, this place has become a Chaturbate branch. As for the model … Hmm, each to their own :-1:

I think that too many webcams have been running recently, and that doesn’t have to be here, there are other sites for that. And when I look at Reallifecam, I find fewer houses, but a better quality of residents. I think everyone can take part here, no matter how s__t they look. This is my opinion

I’d like to see Neveah and Jules get together, but she seems to be Jules private stock and Jules sometimes has trouble keeping it up. Girls seem to like the thick ones

sorry Neveah and Luis!!!

I think Luis us probably gay. He was invited once to join Jules and the rather large girl who visited occassionally but he was unable to get his cock hard enough for insertion

I also had seen where Jules posted something about a 3sum with Neveah and Luis but Naveah had to leave so it never happened. Has had plenty of chances since then and nothing so idk what is going on with this place

Nothing is going on. @Jules has not given an update since letting us know these two there needed a place to stay for awhile. I ignore this place now.

Same here … I look at the preview pictures and all I see is someone webcamming. Complete turnoff for me

Didn’t think of that! You are likely correct.

What’s your second name, Jabs? :rofl:

1 Like

Cute. Luis and friend. Neveah is on the living room couch.

wait a few minutes and the night vision switches over, so the colour version as a bonus.

1 Like

A new girl is over, she’s super cute walking around in her underwear. Seems to be a friend of Nevaeh and also quite flirty with Jules? Hope we see more of her (both seeing her more often, and seeing her do more stuff).

This looks promising…

I suggest to name her Priya

1 Like

And a nice little bush. :+1:

3 Likes

@Jules Do you go for ones that are near the right height for blowjob? :grin:

2 Likes

Good to see Jules back in apartment with new girl who looks keen hope it develops although they appear to have gone to s___p now. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. She looks a bit like Nina.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: Que lindo momento

Did they do anything other than s___p? Was hopeful after the bath together but then they just seemed to watch tv for the rest of the night

Would be great if the new girl moves in and the webcammers move out

1 Like