Jules

I kind of feel sorry for Jules, I am pretty sure he would like nothing better than the camers moving out but they are his friends and he is helping them out as they need a place to stay. If they were not caming they would not be earning anything. The new lady is pretty.

1 Like

tonight It seems Nevaeh is upset about something maybe Jules and the new girl? maybe Jules asked her to move out?? She seems pretty upset and crying…and when Jules walked in she ran out…hmmm

Well I won’t miss her when Priya moves in instead of her :wink:

this place has become more of a joke than some of the other realms.

After Bertha moved out and found a richer dude; this place is not the same place at all.

1 Like

As far as we know Bertha didn’t find a richer guy, she was away to university.

1 Like

Son tan lindos juntos me encantan, espero que sean pareja a futuro.

Luis quiere dormir pegados :heart_eyes: yo lo quiero en mi vida :smirk:

1 Like

Sure we believe that. Americans went to the moon. Yeah.

Morning Q :rofl:

yep, it was jealousy and side effects from meds

ahhahaha, it’s not my fault that little girls fall for me

Is she coming back? I enjoyed seeing her yesterday

@Jules So when are those s__tty webcammers going to move out so your apartment can get back to what it used to be like??

You have two gay cammers now who don’t even touch each other

He should kick them all out and keep Priya

1 Like

Espero que esos 2 ahora si se toquen al menos, son muy guapos y se siente la tensiĂłn sexual.

we should put a mirror on them right in front of them, so that they realize how ridiculous they are. Besides, instead of jerking off, they could take care of each other

she was going to come tonight, but after the tattoo session she felt ill

they are friends, haha hmm, i guess it will be soon, few weeks or month

but get them out, they’re not doing you a favor: your apartment was so attractive before :pray:

2 Likes