Jules

:video_camera: Archive Videos

5 Likes

The satanic rope tie is super popular with the rope guys. I wouldn’t want something evil like that wrapped on me. Turn off.

1 Like

I don’t care much about the ropes, but I do like the make-out session with two hot, slim babes. Wish they’d get a little more intimate with each other…

1 Like

I hope to see Funny back visiting

6 Likes

At 11th and 17th of July, a couple visited them (a chubby guy and a shy, skinny girl). I hope they will come back, Im really curious about the story with that girl - I hope, Bertha can “open” her mind with her cute little kisses. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Nico to see Fynny back, but she left…

1 Like

Jules and Bertha make out at the computer desk… So f*ckin lovely and cute couple! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Me too. I was hoping her and Bertha would get it on but after the rope tie stuff they just left. Jules and Bertha saved the day with a relly hot suck and fuck.

Pals, post some images when you comment on something related, we all want to see what you see!

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

On the 11th and 17th the chubby guy and shy girl were there to visit. They got down to having sex but it was obvious the shy girl really wasn’t into it. She was for a while, her boy friend ate her pussy and she sucked his dick and Bertha tried to get her in the mood but she wasn’t having it. I was hoping Bertha could have gotten her to loosen up. Bertha is so fucking cute. I love her to death and Jules fucks the shit out of her most often. I can remember when Jules was with Sina. That was a while ago. Anyway you are right, I do hope that couple return and the shy girl gets into it more.

2 Likes

Sorry, but Im a lame for that… I dont know how… :upside_down_face: :flushed:

She (the guest girl) it seems like is very confused with her emotions, and seems like she did this only for her boyfriend. Otherwise, when they was kissing with Bertha, and she gave a blowjob to Jules, for a few seconds, she enjoyed. I think she just dont know what she like, and dont know how to manage it - and her boyfriend, who is naturaly open-minded, just cant help her. And, as I see, she is not sure in herself, seems like she is ashamed for her body - meanwhile she is so gorgeous, and her smile is really naughty. I think, the best solution, if she spend more time with only Bertha, for girly-talk and intimate moments (not basicly for actions). When she is comfort with that, they can step to the next.

But all these is just a theory from me, I cant speak russian, and maybe I just talking totally bullshit. :smiley:

3 Likes

Jules looks like a young lionel messi…

1 Like

1 Like

I wish Jules would get a new onesie… :bowing_man:

2 Likes

Or not bother with one(sie) at all! :laughing:

The young couple are visiting again.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah they were there but nothing happened and they left. But then Jules and Bertha had a marathon suck and fuck starting on the kitchen table and continuing into the bedroom. That Bertha is one hot babe!!!

5 Likes