Jules

Yes, I know, but this is temporary, they have nowhere to live and I sheltered them, all the more boring to live alone

2 Likes

Well we know the way webcamming places take on the site. First they might make money, than the people who regularly watch them will move on and in the end they will leaveā€¦

They should rather fuck with each other :stuck_out_tongue::joy: But the way can you post a photo of your gecko please ? :wink:

Well they move out and just like Abba they start up a singing career and make more money :rofl:

Well, tonight we wanted threesome but the guy left on urgent family matters

Or maybe he was afraid :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Come now Jabs, are you up for the job, I would like to see that and Jules is keen on that 3some, let me contact VHTV and see if they will sponsor the trip :rofl:

With Bertha anytime :joy::innocent::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

No chance of that as I will be tutoring Bertha during that time :rofl:

Come on, Jabba, speak for yourself, pal. You may not like it, a few others may not like it, but not everyone doesnā€™t like it. You donā€™t get to speak for everyone. Besides, itā€™s just a manipulative tactic to try and get people to do what you want. A thinly veiled ā€œhintā€ that if heā€™s not willing to do what you and some others want, no matter what it is, he could lose your views, as if your views are worth more than a grain of sand in the ocean.

1 Like

Should have invited Rosina then ā€¦

Iā€™ve been going to revise Star Wars for a year now, but somehow it doesnā€™t work out. I revisited the star track many times, I revisit harry potter every year, but star wars. It feels like watching a Spaceballs instead of Star Wars would be a better choice, just like wiping out the last season of Game of Thrones from your memory.

who is Rosina?

if u can see it, ok if not, well me too

Well what just happened here? Shocked Not Safe For Work GIF

Just speaking from experience.

Fully agree. The latest movies were crapā€¦

2 Likes

I heard that in the remake KOTOR there is a screenwriter who did not play the last part and hates Star Wars (why the fuck was this person even allowed to remake the game ???)

1 Like

KOTOR is the best Star Wars Game ever made. I donā€™t expect anything from the remakeā€¦

3 Likes

Names are on this page:

1 Like