Jules

Well snakes are not my ‘thing’…at least not the reptilian ones (think about it) but birds are. :slight_smile:

I had a King python. And no not the one in my pants. but my favorite are dolphins love dolphins.

You can wrap a King Python around your neck (possibly not that comfortably)…but just you try doing that with a dolphin! :laughing:

Dolphins are sarcastic arseholes. let’s just leave it that. :rage:

Also, you’re forgetting about slow worms which are legless lizards.
Edit to add

“When mating, the female is bitten in the head or neck region, while the male introduces his two hemipenes into the female’s cloaca. Copulation can take several hours. Sometimes females mate with other males later.”

Maybe there needs to be a VHTV of slow worms.

You had a bad experience with one? :frowning_face:

Yep now I will leave it there. :innocent:

1982 was not a good year.

Anyhoo, I’m not a paying member so can’t even see the tank in Mister Jules apartment. I only knew about the reptile tank because of archive preview thumbnails and such and so on.

In my language word “bird” also can mean “cock” (no joke). So technically you think about one “thing” all the time :innocent:

You upload a photo when writing your message using this symbol. image

All snakes are reptiles, and all reptiles shed their skin. While snakes don’t change color while shedding, their new skin may look brighter because the old skin turns dull-looking. There is one snake, however, that scientists have discovered on the island of Borneo, that is capable of changing color. It’s called the Kapuas mud snake.

The chameleon is a lizard, which makes it a reptile, just like snakes, turtles, crocodilians, and birds.

1 Like

Hey Jules. You can drag and drop a photo, etc., into your message. Copy and paste also works.

oh… oh, where he’s gonna put that…

Time for the plumber to his work. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Rein in die Olga :smiley:

1 Like

Jules has a visitor…Welcome Nevaeh :wink:

1 Like

Brings back ‘‘Memories of Bertha’’

1 Like

Naw bring back the actual Bertha that’s much better

1 Like