Jules

This always brings a smile to my face. (NOTE: If you use Brave, it doesn’t support this video codec, so it won’t play in that browser, but you can download it and play it offline. VLC plays it quite nicely.)

1 Like

Guests are visiting.

Is this Nevaeh’s boyfriend here for a threesome or a massage?

That guy in this picture reminds me of one of the Three Stooges I dont remember his name. :thinking:

I think that might have been the character called ‘Moe’, if I remember correctly.

That’s right, along with Curly, Larry and occasionally Shemp. Afternoon entertainment of my c___dhood.

She must be the double of her over at Marica’s :rofl:

1 Like

You’re right, but Moe’s hair looked a hell of a lot better than this guy’s, IMHO. This guy looks fresh out of a monastery. :rofl: :rofl:

this is a lovely girl why did jules go for the other girl

who are guys in jules place

One more girl with nice tits appeared, but that guy looks like Mexico d__g dealer

Looks like Nevaeh & Luis are staying.

And already if this carries on @Jules then I think there may be less viewers to your realm. :disappointed:

If she shoves that big dildo in the ass, I will become big fan :grin:

You think they are going to do webcamming?

I find it weird that she got into Jule’s bed last night but nothing happened, certainly not because of her not trying.

Did Jules ask for this or did the managers just said to Jules here are 2 guest make them comfortable

Already is happening and searching for the fake orgasm dildo informations. Moved to downside

Whatever happens, it’s an improvement, because Jules himself is useless;