Jules

Leave him alone he’s doing ok all with the others

It looks like the stranger has moved in with him. I’m curious how long this will go well.

1 Like

Great nipples but overall she is definitely not my type.

Sorry Jule’s but she will never replace berta, you definitely peaked there.

I agree Bertha looks way better I hope she comes back one of these days

Don’t tell me the obvious. I’m going to cry into my pillow if I don’t find the same girl for the rest of my life.

1 Like

I wasn’t lying, but who knew that the guy who tied her at my place would start dating her. And on the weekend, instead of coming to me, she goes to him.

S__t happens.

This reminds me of the time when a girl with black hair and piercings had to live with us with Sina. Then our guest in dreadlocks took her away. In theory, they were supposed to have their own apartment, but the guy freaked out and took the girl to his city. Then they broke up and she left for her hometown, somewhere very far away.

this girl is very sexy lovely pair of tits

1 Like

Bad Funny. And for Bertha. Do we see her again? Or did she find that rich and handsome guy what you mentioned on CC :wink:

Wait Jules, don’t tell me Bertha is out?!? You let a girl like her to go away?

I died a little inside :cry:

Big Titties not staying ?? She bring her PC last weekend and now packing it up

Must be a ‘try before you buy’ thing. :grinning:

Jules, do you know your stuff is being stolen? :sweat_smile: image

It was clear that he would not last long living with that corpse.

He has not lifted a finger to help her, looks like the ending is not on good terms.

Still hope that Funny will come then

3 Likes

Did not get along

1 Like

Reminds me of last year, it was much the same. The girl moved in, spent the night and left.

Sometimes it doesn’t seem to you that our life is rather cyclical. Repeats. Maybe we are in the matrix) Or maybe a series of recurring events is a response to our actions and deeds.

Who knows. I will go on reflecting.

1 Like

Maybe i missed something but was this about Funny or Bertha? @Jules

I wasn’t lying, but who knew that the guy who tied her at my place would start dating her. And on the weekend, instead of coming to me, she goes to him.

Sadly it was about the lovely Bertha

1 Like