Jules

Damned. Didn’t expect that from her. Thanks.

I hope this guy sucks in Bed and his Full Service Massages.

Jules was talking about Funny was the one dating the guy that tied her up.

2 Likes

Didn’t know. Didn’t saw that visit. Thanks for the reply.

I think it was about a random girl from last year. Funny never properly moved in, and Bertha lived there for months.

1 Like

I can’t believe this girl actually lived here and moved out yesterday. I check in a couple times per day and never saw her at your place, only saw the caps on the forum. Looks like she was rarely there and has now fucked off. Hope you find someone more amicable Jules, and I wouldn’t worry too much about reflecting. There’s loads of “participants” on VHTV that don’t last more than a week, and I’m guessing this girl is among them. It’s not as much about you and more about her not being fit for the project.

He never gave the girls orgasm ?? is he gay

he is a walking corpse…

Here is how the conversation went;

Jabbath & Michael are talking about Funny, then Jules replies. So how is he talking about some random girl last year?

You will probably keep the girls when you one day manage and give them orgasm :crazy_face:

Yes is the only thing he can hihi

Yeah that’s the way, kick a guy while he’s down. Take another chunk out of his confidence. That always works. rolling eyes gartenplaner GIF by OBI Baumarkt

When the girls have an orgasm it can be a good movie but when you masturbate in them it just looks sad boy

@VHTV_James can we have facepalm emoji in Reacts, pretty please puss in boots awww GIF

Are you going to play another record anytime soon, Jules has pleasured enough women on here which has lead them to more then one orgasm. :scream: :scream: :scream:

:man_facepalming: Like this one you mean?

Yep, but in Reacts like thumb up/down so I don’t have to create new post everytime :slightly_smiling_face:

I think he may mean from here. image

1 Like

Ah yes…I admit I have thought we needed more options there as well. The choice is too small, I think.

Yes, I just got what he meant…and I agree, it would be a good addition. :slight_smile: