Jessi & Mars

You’re right, I’ve been like that throughout my pregnancy, but I wouldn’t say I wasn’t like that before her) :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Cam7 is blurry at the far end. Maybe lens needs some cleaning or focus has to be fixed…

Thanks, we’ll see what can be done)

2 Likes

1 Like

Jessie’s friend is getting rather friendly i fancy, she’s taken off her bra and taken off her belt which has never happened before wow, wonder what may happen next? Am sure she is attracted to Jessie but not sure about Jessie? Watch this space eh :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I wonder if Mars has a ‘friend’! Sorry, I couldn’t resist! :laughing:

Jessies friend has now taken her jeans off which is a sure first and Jessie has panty’s on instead of those long pants. Well well whatever next :rofl: Shame they have turned the b___dy lights off though grrrrr

Mars will come in with HIS ‘friend’ that I was talking about earlier…and the fun can REALLY begin! Well a guy can dream I suppose. :slight_smile:

In all seriousness though, I really do like the relationship he and Jessi have. There is a lot of love and affection between those 2.

1 Like

She has the most amazing body

I came back subscribing to VHTV to see beautiful naked men like MARS. I love following this apartment to see Mars naked with cock. The more MARS gets naked the more the subscribers are happy. Mars could invite male friends who are exhibitionists and like to be naked with MARS. Congratulations on the apartment. CONGRATULATIONS YOU are a beautiful couple.

2 Likes

Hi Jessi, I am wondering wether your cute girl friend doesn’t like to be naked. Everything becomes more easy if she knows about or desires to live naked and does it as well. Could you speak with her, please? :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

enjoyment for me in this apartment too. love a nude body for sure…

1 Like

Yes, he is one very beautiful young man, for sure.

1 Like

That looks rather tasty…AND the food! :laughing:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Please tell me this WAS put into the archives!!!

Mars, the naked chef at work once again!

Not sure what he was preparing here though.

1 Like

2 Likes

Of course!!

You can find it here https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm32/cam19/mars-jerking-off-in-the-shower-27-aug-2018

Although for some reason I put the year as 2018 :confused: :confused: :confused: No idea where that came from :confused: :confused: :confused:

2 Likes