Jessi & Mars

:smile_cat::black_heart: Thanks for the message, very nice)

2 Likes

Well said… yes i do like this couple as well…

Hi Jessi, Please say hi to Mars and tell him he has lots of fans here & to keep doing what he’s doing. I love watching both of you. Naked cooking in the kitchen is one of my favourite times of the day.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Seems that Jessi is too busy doing other things at the moment to read my message. She’s got her priorities right. :grinning:

Hahaah :laughing::laughing::laughing::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello) mars​:smile_cat: also conveys hello, said that he would cook more often) :heart_eyes: :blush:

1 Like

Yes he most certainly does and I am certainly very proud to be one of them!

2 Likes

We certainly need to see more of this from him, if he doesn’t mind! :slight_smile: Many thanks to him for doing this for us. I assume you meant whilst naked by the way. :blush:

1 Like

Just had to share this…

Really lovely to witness it. VHTV at it’s best, giving us the chance to see a beautiful man and a very loving lady enjoying her time with him. Very special!

3 Likes

The shower head didn’t hide very much, thankfully! :wink:

Sorry to bombard the page with pictures today but I saw this earlier and thought it was such a sweet moment.

Mars putting on a bit of a strip show for Jessi and her showing obvious appreciation for what he was doing.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, he was gorgeous. :smile_cat::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

So true! May I say actually you both are. I know I comment mostly about Mars but please don’t feel that I want to leave you out of the complements as that is not the case. Appreciation and respect to BOTH of you.

1 Like

I love watching you two, it’s just such a shame that Mars has started wearing shorts again.

The kitchen camera is largely obscured by the computer monitor and both participants seem to spend a lot of time there.

Sad too see to her cry again. :cry:

Well it’s no doubt hormones and all that, once she gets to over 3 months on things should settle down a bit. Some women feel a bit bad in the early stages of pregnancy whilst others just breeze though it with no problems.

Don’t worry, we’ll fix this problem soon as the computer table arrives. :black_heart:

1 Like

It’s all good, I’m just too emotional because of the harmonics) :roll_eyes::relieved:

3 Likes