Jessi & Mars

Will put that down to excitement :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You know me too well :rofl:

Say no more :roll_eyes:

You’re a good man! Thank you. :slight_smile:

Can the year be corrected or is that set now and you can’t go back to it? Not a problem if it can’t…I am just grateful it’s there. :slight_smile:

Once it’s live on the site I can’t change it, but support have changed the title for me now.

Ah OK, good stuff.

Just watched it…really nice. Thank you again for capturing it for the archives.

2 Likes

I wish they sold see through water melons in shops! :innocent:

1 Like

big penis GIF It might not be as good in real life !

Question with this guy , is he a gamer on his pc or playing the stock markets because she s always having a go at him about money.

If you mean the view through the melon (if see through) then yes, it is! :slight_smile: i have seen it quite a few times now!

It must be extremely warm where they live as they always seem to have all the windows wide open even at night. ?Hot

Maybe they keep the heating up so they can be naked as often as they are! :slight_smile: The windows being open to counter balance it.

Fresh air is very important to me, we are not so hot it is already as a habit) the air conditioner does not cool the bedroom where I lie, so I do not see the point of turning it on)

1 Like

That makes sense. I do still wonder if there might be an element of truth in what I said earlier about you both being naked though and the need therefore for the heating to be turned up at times, the open windows preventing it from getting TOO hot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think there is some truth in this)

3 Likes

Well long may it continue! :slight_smile: I am still enjoying spending time watching you both.

1 Like

Hi can we ask when baby is due & is boy or girl please

1 Like

Hi) it’s 25 weeks, we’re going to have a girl.

8 Likes