Jessi & Mars

:video_camera: Archive Videos

4 Likes

I like Jessi and Mars. They like to live naked also. I am pleased that nudity is naturally for them too. Everything is so free and makes sex so easy. Jessi hat very nice breasts.

3 Likes

She looks pregnant to me. Look at her belly…

1 Like

Could be, but even though pregnant sex is also very attractive.

2 Likes

She looks great. I agree. She mostly also goes out without wearing any panties.

So she becomes more and more likable, because I hate underwear. :blush:

1 Like

Hey seem to be sex and nudity lovers, what is exactly my life approach. Love, sex and nudity. :grinning:

Ahahaha of course me too :wink:

You can take anything from me, but not love, sex and nudity, because I need it continously, otherwise would die. :blush:

1 Like

Ahahaha, so you also hate underwear, but love sex and nudity?

Yes of course I do like that :+1:

Yeah, you are right. Yesterday Jessi left apartment for shopping, wearing only a close fitting dress. No underwear. That’s great. And when she returned first action taking off dress. Like we do. Great. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Nice to see ‘Mars’ with the same idea about nudity but I really wish his computer didn’t block the view when he sits down!!! :laughing: Some of his best moments in this regard are either when he is lying down on the bed or standing in the kitchen…oh and of course when he is having a shower.

I just missed a second cam in the loggia. Jessi and Mars lay down on on a bedding in the loggia naked, but you were only able to see their naked feet.

Jessi just sucking the dick of Mars in the loggia, but can’t see. Angle is not wide enough. Oh I love public sex so much and wished I could be with them.

4 Likes

She is dangerously beautiful! :heart_eyes: I wonder how many traffic accidents she has caused. :kissing_heart:

And she is visible pregnant…

1 Like

I think that just makes her even hotter. :heart_eyes: :pregnant_woman:t4:

2 Likes

i was thinking the same … and her nipples so puffy !

1 Like

Thank you for those shots of him in the shower…always so nice to see!:slight_smile:

2 Likes