Jessi & Mars

2 Likes

who is that girl in jessi place very sexy

Why do you make new topics for every question and not just post in the according topic?

iam new to this forum

No problem. Just please post now in the right topics and don’t create new ones for every question…

A friend of hers that is often there in the afternoons. They often just lie on the bed and watch tele and i am always hoping they may get a little friendly but nothing has happened yet. Both probably not that way inclined which is a shame. Think all Jessie needs is cock, lots of it lol.

1 Like

Get the slight impression that her friend may like a bit of playfulness but Jessie ain’t biting, yet

1 Like

Mars…the god of one handed hide and seek!

Still looking gorgeous, even when hiding behind his hand. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So you didn’t fall for his disguise. :rofl:

No, I searched behind that hand (wishful thinking that I could ever get in that bathroom with him, I know) and there he was!!! :slight_smile: I think Jessi ‘found’ him shortly after as well…lucky woman!

mmm your impression is right on

1 Like

Looked more like the shower head :rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:I love him

4 Likes

Hi Jessi, it’s nice to hear from you :heart_eyes: I have to say Mars is a lucky guy to have you as his girlfriend, you are gorgeous :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes and quite rightly so! You are a very lucky lady, to have him in your life. As a viewer I feel very lucky to have the chance to watch you both. Thank you for being on the site and thank you for replying to my post.

2 Likes

It’s very nice, thank you very much. :smile_cat::black_heart:

2 Likes

Always please):blush:

2 Likes

Hi Jessi and Mars,

I am pleased, that you speak englisch. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So I can tell you, that you are my favorite couple. What I like very much is that you apparently feel most comfortable naked too. :crazy_face: I can understand you very well because I feel the same way and I’m only naked at home. Hope you enjoy it also the feeling of absolutely freedom when being naked. I love to see you Jessi, when you leaving the flat without underwear only in the thighs black dress. I can tell you that I hate underwear, too. Jessi your tits are amazing and I love your big nipples.And your little belly just looks cute. :heart_eyes: Looking at Marks dick I can fully understand that you like to play with. :wink: