Jessi & Mars

Yes I totally agree. Its rare that you seem them in the kitchen anymore or the living room. Moving the computer has limited the interaction for the free cam users.

They left the project Damm ima sure miss them :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

All the best to @Bella_Leo and the baby. :heart_eyes:

Agreed all the very best with the babe!!

This topic is now archived.

Yes all the best for them and the baby

Goodbye, @Bella_Leo! :wave:t3: I wish you all the best on this journey we call life. Thank you for sharing a big part of your life with us! :sob: :sneezing_face: :sob:

2 Likes

A lovely couple and sadly missed. I have some very fond memories of Mars in particular. I wish them BOTH, all the best.

1 Like

I know that these is dumb to ask but is there any way we can still stay In touch with them to see how the baby is?

As they don’t have a personal Twitter linke to VHTV I guess not.

Damm that sucks but o well they will be missed

I will miss you so much @Bella_Leo :heart: All the best for you and the baby :heart:

all the best to you and the baby @Bella_Leo

@Bella_Leo all the best to you and the baby. I hope it will be a smooth birth!

1 Like

@Bella_Leo you were one of the most real couples on this site. going to miss you. I hope your lives will be honest and loving. May your c___d be strong as a horse and loving as you two are. God bless you you three. :heart:

2 Likes

Sabíamos que llegaría este día, los extrañare mucho lejos la pareja mås real y una de las mås bellas de todos, espero que su bebé nasca saludable y que vengan muchas cosas buenas para ustedes 3, mucha suerte

3 Likes

Good luck for your life @Bella_Leo. Was awesome to have you around :wink:

3 Likes

I endorse all the comments here. The very best attractive and loving couple that I will sorely miss! If you can please let us know that everything goes well with the birth and post a picture here please!

I don’t think they can’t do that who knows I just wish they had a way to stay in touch with everyone on here that loved watching them

Will miss this couple too. The Best for the babe @Bella_Leo!