Jessi & Mars

And mounted up

riding towards orgasm

On a serious note - I wonder whether this realm should still be up. She is becoming more pregnant and it’s quite intimate and personal. Am sure there are people who loves watching them too - but somehow I don’t feel right guys. May be just me. Just thinking out loud.

Jessi seems to appreciate our attention. I’m sure if she felt uncomfortable they’d ask to be taken offline. The viewing fees and any donations will surely help their finances in the leadup to the birth.

They are one of the best couples that have ever been on VHTV - natural and yes intimate BUT real life. They will be sadly missed. I love seeing pregnant women for their beauty and she is definitely a cutie. They have performed on VHTV on their own terms and will leave before she gives birth. For some of us - they were the true meaning of voyeurism. I thank them for camming their short stay for us and kept it simple and enjoyable to witness. Such a great beautiful loving couple. Wish them well as a family. Happy for them.

5 Likes

Absolutely- my favourite too They stay true to what are in for. Super natural and super loving. Will definitely miss them. Just don’t want to see the intimate struggles which comes with pregnancy.

2 Likes

They had some struggles earlier but now both seem fine. At late state of pregnancy usually there is no more struggles…

1 Like

God damn Jessi is lucky to have him :heart_eyes:

I couldn’t agree more. He is one VERY beautiful young man!

1 Like

Talking from experience eh Jabs? :rofl:

Nah just I am a very smart guy :wink:

Well you just keep telling yoursef that :rofl:

Mars trying to concentrate while working. image image

1 Like

Mars naked in his ‘office’…quite unusual for him, fairly recently. Always nice to see this gorgeous man though, no matter what he is or isn’t wearing.

3 Likes

Being very responsible, saving water by showering together.

1 Like

Not the usual type of screenshot for here, but a touching moment, as Mars feels the little one turning somersaults.

4 Likes

One of the best screenshot i’ve seen in a long time. I love it. Real love. :heart_eyes: :hugs:

1 Like

There is a lot of love and affection between these 2 lovely young people. Such a nice thing to see on our screens.

1 Like

NIce shot, I just wish that seeing as how Mars spends most of the time on the logia now, they should make that a free cam like the one we used to enjoy in the kitchen of him.

I believe Jessi may be pregnant :heart_eyes: Shhhh Jabbs not pregnant :slight_smile: