Jessi & Mars

simply a joke :smiley: but yes it was visible all the time … but i don’t think is a problem

New hair do , very risky with being pregnant /toxin s etc wellcome to the carrot top :joy:

Preferred her natural look, sorry Jessie :sparkling_heart:

Let’s just hope Mars doesn’t go ‘bottle blonde’ or worst still, shave all his hair off!!! :laughing: Seriously don’t think either would suit him.

1 Like

Mars is beautiful. I love seeing the apartment every day to see him naked with a hard cock. See Mars jacking off, see him naked all the time. I love exhibitionist men like him. Mars always naked makes subscribers happy. Ask him to always stay naked. :sunglasses: :yum: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Mars has the best hair on VHTV. He’s not allowed to make any colour or style changes until January at the earliest.

3 Likes

Mars is a musician But do you have a nudist male friend who can visit the apartment with Mars naked? I love following his apartment I’m a fan of you.

Do not worry, this is not paint but a pegment of direct action, and in general the fact that pregnant women are harmed by paint is a myth). I studied to be a hairdresser.

I think it looks cute on you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much) :black_heart:

1 Like

Amen to that!:slight_smile:

Quite “busy” day

bandicam 2021-09-06 23-27-05-259 bandicam 2021-09-06 23-27-21-850 bandicam 2021-09-06 23-27-33-235 bandicam 2021-09-06 23-28-25-653

5 Likes

I love what pregnancy is doing to your breasts and nipples, are they a lot more sensitive now, in a good way I mean ?

2 Likes

oh yeah her breast are very fine, it goes with a busy day

I agree. I was just going to see it looks like she is pregnant.

SPYDER_BED_BUG CAM Hi guys we are not realy happy here , she cleaned yesterday & together with the constant bed shaking life is becoming hard , i had 200 babys yesterday but they all got crushed by someone bouncing on the bed on the hour every hour , my mate spyder was sunbathing on the window this morning & he also got swiped with a newspaper, So we have decided to move to KristyKrabs the local breeding farm where life is that bit more restful .

The naked chef is back!

Still looking great. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sausage & chips eh :joy:

1 Like

Got to be nuts to be putting a sausage near hot oil.

Although my eyes were drawn elsewhere, I still noticed that gorgeous face and amazing hair.