Jessi & Mars

Best you stop having sex, join a monastery

Ahhhh but they sometimes get incredibily horny - great trade-off!!

1 Like

think they need get a priest in that room with some holy water and a cross

on apersonal level prefer the peace and quiet for them

its not born yet thats a bit premature

With the fight they are having the make up sex is going to be awesome

1 Like

You’re wrong)

Thanks for the care, but I think I’ll get by.

2 Likes

Do not worry) with the financial situation we are doing well, but my health suffers a little, the quarrel is usually small due to misunderstanding, but as I said I am quite emotional, and plus problems with harmonies) not only because of pregnancy. There have always been problems with harmonies.

We might all joke around but seriously your health and that of your unborn c___d is something we care about. Wishing you all the best.

May I ask please…when we see your replies here, is it always you Jessi who types or does Mars ever do this? Forgive my curiosity please, I just wondered. :slight_smile: It is much appreciated that either one of you takes the time to answer us, no matter who is doing so. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most often I answer, but you can ask something from Mars and I will ask him to answer)

1 Like

All is well, thanks for the concern, it’s cute)

1 Like

Ah Ok. I must admit, I did think that was the case. Anyway, as I said, it is much appreciated. :slight_smile: It’s such a simple idea but being able to have just that little bit of contact in this way, with the people we watch on a daily basis (and I for one certainly watch you both this often) is such a wonderful thing.

This was so lovely to see. Two young people who obviously love each other deeply.

2 Likes

This made me laugh as I was reminded of what I mischievously said the other day about Mars playing hide and seek. He was doing it again today! :laughing:

Good morning, Jessi and Mars!

2 Likes

great passion brings such awesome sex… this is a nice cple for sure

3 Likes

what about asking RIO some bucks for product placement :wink: ?

2 Likes

Did the cam got hit?