Jessi & Mars

Or in this case …nuts AND sausage near hot oil! :laughing:

Yes…this man is gorgeous from head to toe!!!

Hello everybody. We would like to say thank you very much for the donations, as well as your support. :black_heart::heart:

Rocking the femme fatale look with the red hair and makeup today.

Don’t thank me. I’ll never donate 1 thin dime to any of these Apartments. I already wasted $30 on a month of painfully boring content.

1 Like

He/she didn’t. Welcome was for everybody. You’re nobody.

Rhetorical…look it up.

You don’t mean someone has actually donated money, wow :roll_eyes:

Its not me us frogs are tight fisted (four fists) :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Perfectly peaceful

1 Like

I think Jessi should be getting out of bed a bit more, need to exercise to keep the brain healthy, and the body healthy.

Thanks for the advice) but I will probably listen to the doctor who is leading my pregnancy) you are not aware of everything that happens to my body and brain​:black_heart::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Mars we have a NEW TOPIC guess the ages of ON _CAM people , one person guessed you were 22 , make a comment please !

1 Like

Yes please do (I was the “one person”, by the way) :slight_smile:

David - it just got a little silly ref data protection , always wonder if personal messages are also monitored to this extent , best drop this post :upside_down_face:

Yes, I noticed that :frowning:

sad fact of modern life = subject dropped :shushing_face:

Yes…so Mars, if you read this part of the thread, please ignore it! :innocent:

1 Like

Yes Mars, we’re no longer interested in how old you are. Concentrate on more important things like getting naked or jerking off :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah naked cooking and that sort of thing! :laughing:

1 Like