Is the Leaderboard ranking system flawed?

Can you make it so he has to give 100 likes a day or the feature gets removed again?? :thinking:

1 Like

Por Favor Please GIF by PEEKASSO

2 Likes

I have been a Premium member for 6 and a half years
before even coming to the forum I always helped out with anything weird I saw and reported it Submit tickets for any broken cam or other issues everyone at VHTV knows and appreciates that.
They acknowledge my help and generally everyone like me i never had any problems. As for the forum if 3-4 Members don’t appreciate what I do I don’t mind at all… I don’t expect everyone to like me
I’m not going to answer about this again except forum stuff because I haven’t done anything illegal and I don’t bother anyone I respect everyone I wish you a very beautiful day !!

ok the boss lady kaya as already stipulated that the leaderboard is staying , no point in prolonging this discussion and she as shown the way forward

Over It Woman GIF
last one out turn off the lights and close and lock the door

2 Likes

It mattered to me.
:+1:

Is this what you’re talking about? This is what I see when I click on your name (clicking once or twice gives me the same thing).

That’s all I see when I click on your name.

click on the name again to get to the full profile, then…

1 Like

clickk the name again in the box that appears after the first click

1 Like

@kaya, would it be possible to add a counter, maybe to the hamburger menu, that shows how many likes we’ve used or how many we have left, so we know when we’re getting close to the bottom of our cupful of likes.

It would also be helpful to know when the 24-hour period starts, so we know when our cups will be full again.

Thanks

Thanks, guys. That worked.
:+1::+1:

1 Like

Ok, I have not been following the whole 24h limit talk, are we sure that it is a period, resetting at a fixed time? It would make more sense if it were like a timeline, similar to the stream timeline, with every like that you have given dropping off the timeline after 24 hours.

Let’s say now it’s 13:44 and I have no likes left. Yesterday I gave 7 likes between 13:45 and 13:55, so in the next ten minutes I would have 7 likes available again…

2 Likes

Unfortunately, that’s not possible =(

2 Likes

I do not think that this is possible as the UI of the Discourse software is at it is and VHTV can’t change it. It is a software to use as it is.
If you want to have changes you can propose them in their forum or make an issue in their github

1 Like

No, I don’t have a clue how it works, that’s why I was asking Kaya. I do like your idea better, though.
:+1:

Could you at least answer this question.

Or, if it’s not a fixed period, could you explain how it works. Thanks.

The best is to read the documentation of the Discourse Software or ask in their community as these are not questions related to VHTV. They do not have any influence on that.

1 Like

Kaya, or someone at VH, implemented the 50-like per 24-hour limit. Surely, they can explain how it works. I’m not asking difficult questions.

Do they refill all at once at a certain time every 24-hours, or do they refill on a rolling scale, where old ones drop off 24-hours after they were given and get added back in the same time they drop off? Or, maybe it’s something different?

And as I said these are things you can read in the documentation of the discourse software or ask in their community. It is part of the software and VHTV does not and can’t interfere with that.

Thanks everybody that explained the new liking system to letsdothis
I didn’t know how to explain it cause this is still new to me :hugs: