#ILOVEVHTV 2023 Giveaway 🎂🎁❤️

Thanks the same to you! If nothing special happens, I’ll probably be around for the unforeseeable future, doing my business…wait, did that come out wrong :laughing:

3 Likes

thank you very much!!

1 Like

Thank you, thank you for the free days!

1 Like

Thank you very much, Happy holidays to all!
:kissing: :hugs: :kissing:

1 Like

Aha, i see. No we haven’t gotten round to that yet, so I’m still an average paying subscriber. I don’t know what’s happening there, so we’ll just have to wait and see, you and me both, and everybody else.

1 Like

Oh my goodness me, my dear fellow…it’s not THAT kind of site!!! :laughing: Mind you, certain apartment camera positions might suggest otherwise.

Thank you VHTV - generous as always! Wishing you all a Happy Christmas and of course a great, happy and successful New Year!

@VHTV_James
THX :heart:

VHTV thanks

1 Like

@VHTV_James ,Oh ! you sneaky fuka , i see you are using the old carrot dangling on a stick :carrot: ploy , :rofl: :joy: Do you miss me then . tnx for the free days im humb__d aswell as annoyed that you got me to take a bite of the carrot :clap: :clap:

thank you for my extra days. merry xmas to all of you.
Despicable Me Dance GIF

1 Like

The best site I’ve seen in my life is worthy in every way you’re the best Happy Birthday vhtv to all the success and bigger shows I love you​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

They are a few days late for the competition … :wink:

Thank you VHT

Merry Christmas everyone hope everybody have a safe holiday :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A question for @VHTV_James … did @Branson76637 get 5, 10 or 15 days… :rofl: :joy:

Welcome back mate

1 Like

Welcome back
Welcome Back Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

1 Like

its showing 10 on my account.

Awesome! Anything is possible! Thank you! Much love! :two_hearts::metal:

1 Like