#ILOVEVHTV 2023 Giveaway 🎂🎁❤️

And for even less clicking add extension Tab Activate to Chrome or Tabs+ to Edge and they will move focus to the newly opened tab

1 Like

We love you very much, we want to follow you constantly, you add color to our lives, thank you endlessly, we will become a member again and continue when we have time, our hearts are with you.

1 Like

Not sure if a certain young lady would let me cuddle him. Come to think of it, I am not sure HE would let me cuddle him. It’s a lovely idea though!

1 Like

more licking to get more benefits… :nerd_face: :sweat_smile:
motivation for left workers to work more… :rofl: :rofl:

Just as quick and more sure to use the right click mouse etc than many of these keyboard shortcuts. Less chance of a cock up as well.
Anyway is it that important to save a millisecond here and there :laughing:

🏆 Aaand more rewards!

@Catalonia +7 Premium Days
@Dunmail +10 Premium Days
@EUxBqbtmFu +5 Premium Days
@Lazurus_aka_Virgil +30 Days. Thank you, sir, for supporting our venture for so many years. This month is on me. Welcome back anytime :wave:t3:
@Melany179147 +5 Standard Days
@Avenos +10 Premium Days
@PPark +7 Premium Days
@landofthefierce +14 Premium Days
@New_Viewer2 +10 Premium Days
@mickae17 +10 Premium Days
@6VGI5riT5g +7 Premium Days

THANK YOU for heart warming wishes!

Thank GIF

4 Likes

Once again your generosity exceeds any expectations. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Wow, got my name up in lights or is it video now, just how much better can it get :laughing:
Not that keen on the choice of character i am much more handsome :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
Have got an extra box of tissues ready now for the next instalment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Keep up the good work, i will try not to heap too much pressure on you next year :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Surely, any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional. Our development team is sexy as fuck too :slight_smile:

🏆 17 More Rewards inside!

@Alexis153595 +10 Premium Days
@Ephraim175333 +4 Standard Days
@Jerry240600 +4 Standard Days
@Stefan180084 +4 Standard Days
@Art122887 +7 Premium Days
@Mohrchi +20 Premium Days
@Chad234344 +5 Premium Days
@Stark__ler195 +5 Standard Days
@Kevin223102 +4 Standard Days
@JeanP +5 Premium Days
@Zechariah4765 +14 Premium Days
@Dallas126446 +4 Standard Days
@Dangelo6759 +10 Premium Days
@MattChao8888 +14 Premium Days
@BozokVlad +10 Standard Days
@MPels2021 +10 Premium Days
@GladNGrumpy +20 Premium Days

4 Likes

Wooowww…thank you so much for the extra days. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for your gift. keep watching vh. I wish you continued success. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It took some years, but we finally get to see Jabs in all his glory :partying_face: :partying_face: :tada: :tada: :tada:

The mind boggles at the perception of your development team they sound a great bunch. :heart_eyes:
Ah well that’s enough crawling from me for now, just get on with the multiple screen solution as that would make me very happy, as no doubt you are aware that the customer is always right :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s a nice surprise on a cold and dark Tuesday in December. I guess that means you’re all stuck with me…for good or bad, or is it for glad and grumpy :hugs:

3 Likes

Merry upcoming Christmas!

🏆 25 New Rewards

@lun +5 Standard Days
@Lisandro237780 +12 Premium Days
@Disneykid +20 Premium Days
@WARIO +14 Premium Days
@Rikkie +4 Standard Days
@Gordon132954 +5 Premium Days
@Alois +10 Premium Days
@Kelvin192938 +4 Standard Days
@Gollom +20 Standard Days
@Arely163210 +7 Premium Days
@Tyree17343 +12 Premium Days
@Edd5512 +14 Premium Days
@Harrypotter1994 +10 Premium Days
@Magister +12 Premium Days
@karrie.steples +20 Premium Days
@Johan189869 +5 Standard Days
@Vance200828 +7 Premium Days
@Micah136121 +4 Standard Days
@Theron200557 +5 Standard Days
@Armando183235 +10 Premium Days
@JonR +20 Premium Days
@Branson76637 +10 Standard Days
@Branson76637 +5 Standard Days
@gerifes +5 Standard Days
@Lawrence137935 +14 Premium Days

Thank you, everyone! We did it together!

Well Done Reaction GIF

6 Likes

To be honest I thought your subscription was already given to you for free by VHTV

2 Likes

I hope we are, because you are a good man and definitely add something very pleasant to the forum user experience. For me, you certainly do anyway.

2 Likes

In my dreams :laughing:

Oh ok I was only saying as that was a perk advertised by VHTV for becoming an editor

2 Likes

Thanks VHTV.

2 Likes