#ILOVEVHTV 2023 Giveaway 🎂🎁❤️

maybe you still need to claim the 5 more …

[this is a joke] :wink:

Oh don’t be so modest we all know you have been keeping an beady eye on the forum

1 Like

Hey you sneaky bugger, i said you would be lurking in there somewhere waiting to make your entrance. Still nice to see there is life in the old dog yet then :rofl: Welcome back pal. :rofl:

Well unless i have missed the grand anouncement it looks as though your truly has s__t out this time, ah well, Merry Chritmas pal :rofl:

By the way pal, how is this non existant News site coming along, seems to be a slow process in spite of multiple editors :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thank you VHTV, I think i will include you in my monthly bills…:laughing::joy:

1 Like

Thank you VH happy Christmas

I’m the wrong person to ask about that as I know as much as you do, I assume it must be buried in VHTV’s to-do list somewhere

Happy Summer GIF by Flat Bonnie

2 Likes

Many, many thanks - and seasons’s greetings. Ho! Ho! Ho! :santa:

1 Like

Nice THX VHTV

1 Like

Danke für den Gewinn :slightly_smiling_face: leider war es nur ein paar Stunden wo alle cams auf waren. Würde gerne weiterhin alle cams offen haben wie kann ich das machen? Habe leider nicht die Zahlungensmöglichkeiten die hier zum bezahlen angeboten werden. Kann mir da jemand helfen?

Thank you for pointing that out I don’t what I was thinking :joy:
This is why I told everybody if i posted something wrong to let me know about and I will change it

1 Like

You don’t need to worry

Star Wars Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

1 Like

I absolutely agree in this particular case. I was simply pointing out that not all mice are configured that way as the default. Sometimes you have to reconfigure the wheel to use that command.

Also, you only have use of as many commands as you have mouse buttons. You can have a lot more keyboard shortcuts than mouse button shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts in Windows

someone had to keep an eye on you crazy fukas , but if im being honest i do miss the banter m8 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

im like a bad smell lingering m8 , everyone can smell it but no fuka knows where its comming from lol

1 Like

Welcome back, nice to see you again! :hugs:

@VHTV_James thx :heart:

1 Like

B___dy good job we ain’t got smelly vision then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh damn!! 14 days premium! thank u legends <3

3 Likes