#ILOVEVHTV 2023 Giveaway 🎂🎁❤️

Imagine I bet 5 euros on 17 in roulette and lost.
The guy next to me did the same thing a round later and won 175 euros… :crazy_face: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Did he at least buy you a beer? :crazy_face:

Wow! Thank you!
Thank U GIF

1 Like

its ok to disagree we are adults that doesn’t make the forum crazy :handshake:

i doubt some on here are adults many act like c___dren some like myself dont come on vhtv or the forum to argue some clearly do

1 Like

Yes, come over to mine and let’s cuddle up and watch Aderyn (or Wayne - you choose) together…

…Oops no, I don’t think that’s exactly what you had in mind, was it?!! :laughing:

1 Like

thanks for the offer david but i myself will head to see ryry then my alarm clock goes off :rofl::rofl:

come on mate you and robwin have had so many arguments in the past in the nikki topic :joy:

Are you referring to the function keys or something that works correctly?

I also remembered that whether it opens in a new tab or a new window is a configuration option, although I don’t recall exactly where to tell you to find it. Probably in Settings.

That’s just English banter ask rob :rofl:

1 Like

Spoilsport! :laughing:

I mean the function keys Alt+Ctrl + left mouse button.
This will open a new tab.

He only cuddles with Robwin :laughing:

Hey that’s private :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

So who do I cuddle then? I am quite upset now! :sob:

:laughing:

I only ever had to use one key+left click to do it. Check in settings for a configuration option that fixes it for the Shift key.

John is permanently available or so I heard :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ah OK!
Happy So Excited GIF

1 Like

presenting x factor GIF by X Factor Global

1 Like

No, Jabbath’s solution is much easier for me. Simply click on the link with the middle mouse button (scroll wheel). There’s no need for a keyboard… :+1:

2 Likes