#ILOVEVHTV 2023 Giveaway 🎂🎁❤️

ask vhtv i dont work for them

Good point and is actually just as quick to do it that way too.

1 Like

Thanks, finally something that works. :+1: :heart:

1 Like

Maybe I was just lucky :joy:, or more likely maybe they stopped doing it, but it seems like such a useful feature. Try it with Firefox, if you like.

1 Like

I don’t use Firefox and I don’t have enough room on my laptop to download another browser. The 2 I use (the other being ‘Chrome’) between them, serve me well for the things I do on my computer.

1 Like

Just a guess …that it is/was dependent on what the user had before …

To be on the safe side, no, I do not work for VHTV, neither directly nor indirectly … :rofl: :joy:

Try Alt and Cntl. I’m 100% positive the shortcut I used opened it in a new tab. That’s why I used it.

2 Likes

So what happens if I maybe subscribe again for premium even if I do or don’t use the promo during the time I have these 10 standard days?

1 Like

Functions!! :+1:

2 Likes

Yes very easy fix :+1::+1:

1 Like

That’s how VHTV explained it to work but obviously different this time, the spread of rewards is massively different as well but it can’t be that as that doesn’t explain users with no sub getting premium days

1 Like

I think you’re referring to @Samoan_Warewolf, aren’t you?

As I said, I think there is no system this time … one gets nothing … the other a few standard and another many premium days.

There is a saying in German that perhaps fits here to a certain extent: “You can’t look a gift horse in the mouth!”

I, for example, didn’t get anything … but that’s not a bad thing … I’ll be on vacation from 23.12. and family is more important.

If, for example, I got premium days, 2-3 would be enough because the others would expire … If I don’t get anything, the world won’t end …

i already told him i dont work for vhtv so i have no idea i always thought they spin a wheel to decide prizes either way its not my buisness nor do i care

1 Like

You don’t have to justify yourself to me …

As I said, I’m totally relaxed about it …

I just saw that @crossmyway had put a lot of effort into it and got nothing, which is why I asked.

Not all prizes have been awarded yet. VHTV said it is working through the topic from top to bottom. :wink:

1 Like

VHTV wrote this after my post … everything OK …

i dont understand why people are being so quick to be critical let it play out this forum is crazy sometimes

1 Like

I actually wasn’t so you can quit your usual trick of trying to stir the pot

I’m not bothered about the days myself, VHTV can take them back if they wish to, I just think it’s a matter of fairness, I didn’t understand the need to change to random in the past but at the very least it was on mariginal differences, now between 1 standard day to 20 premium is a massive difference for doing the same thing

VHTV has already said to you they haven’t finished handing out the rewards yet

2 Likes

can we all go back to watching cams now :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I was just about to ask if anyone needs some tea to calm down or maybe some a_____l …

Here are two shy VHTV participants to watch … :joy: