Henry (Part 2)

Mira’s name was removed from the apartment she shared with Henry, and I thought that she had moved
out. She has a key, and she comes back whenever she wants. When Henry is alone with a girl, and starts
to get it on, here comes Mira, and everything stops. She is annoying, and has gone from one of my alltime favorites to not liking her at all. Can someone tell me what happened? Henry seems not to like it at all. Can someone help?

Don’t you guys know, that VHTV is unique ??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the answers on this subject can all be found within
41U3qVqOwSL

Just a slip of the finger :laughing:

Bet you say that to all the girls/boys/gender neutral beings :rofl:

Only certified females pal :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: None of the rest of the queers :rofl:

Ahh Betty by far the most memorable moment on here not because of Henry or Mira but Betty sadly no longer on VH TV her apartment had wonderful MILF’S

Mira had lovely smiles back then, bit of a rarity lately. :roll_eyes:

I have no fucking idea what the hell is going on

2 Likes

I think it is getting to the stage where they just use each other as and when it suits.
I may be completely wrong but that’s the impression i get as why, when he has women in now, Mira leaves the apartment until he is finished like last night, and then returns?
Confused is not the word :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

One of the most awesome 4Some Full Swap, & Double Penetration Both Beautiful Couples

One of My Favor Videos ,Lydia, Loki, Maren,FFM At Henry Realm

1 Like

I may be totally wrong, but to me it looked like

Mira is only coming in “for work”, and the Henry-relation is cut down to business.

It really could be possible

2 Likes

Turning it round a little…could Mira be “working” away from the apartment and using the place just for s___p?

would that mean Henry sends Mira to work,

and uses the time to fuck what comes around ??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That would actually discribe the “Henry-style”

He could buy her a Dalmatian coat and send her back to Disney for work?

If she would have gotten to work for Disney, it could bring some smiles back in Miras face. You rarely see some smiles in her face nowadays, so it would have been a positive thing. :slight_smile: :hugs: