Henry (Part 2)

Oh good, the dark haired guy who did bi last time is back. Does he have a name yet? If not can I suggest Mustang?

deffinately not related but fellow englishmen understand what humour is , unlike the frogs and the wops who think humour is to demean someone :joy:

lmao-spit-take

I still haven’t figured out if you are bulls__tting me.also because you have to understand that I use deepl to translate if maybe you avoid writing abbreviations like wop maybe I can understand better…

wop is a kind way of expressing the british love towards italians and southern europeans dont take it to heart im being sincere …HONEST!

BETTER get back to topic i can hear old jabba sneaking down the corridor in his slippers

a kind way…not to say you hate us instead I got it right…

Might be my long lost brother for all i know :laughing:
But all my skeletons escaped long long ago :laughing:

hate .NO WAY ! your such wonderfull people , admin told me to say this

all this fuss just because i jokingly said that robwin and lazurus are related…

just yanking ya chain pal . dont feel aggreived , im not known for my diplomacy lol

but hope this heals the rift

I noticed…maybe it’s better to have you as a friend than as an enemy… :wink:

2 Likes

so back to topic ,are we in for a hot night at henrys or is the only hole to get filled tonight is henrys butthole with the big black thunder stick

2 Likes

Wonder which one of the young studs will finally nail Mira? If at all???
She would probably welcome a nice bit of young cock inside her :laughing:

she doesnt seem to mind cocks that have have been dipped in chocolate so my guess is the batty boy with the dark hair will get in there 1st

2 Likes

No doubt he will fuck Gerda with Mira at ringside waiting to explode again :laughing:

oh shes been warned for sure , she will prob wait till there outside the appartment and kick the granny outta him

1 Like

the 2 guys saw the broken door and the broken pics and thought fuk this for a game of soldiers and legged it

Very unfriendly not to see them out and say goodbye, maybe they gone to get Henry some more beer or food or something :laughing: or maybe ran out of condoms :laughing:

Fuck me only been gone 15 mins and it all happens :laughing: