Henry (Part 2)

Absolutely it does, and in a lot of cases the guy begs her to come back, he will change and swears it’ll never happen again, and she believes him

1 Like

In real life you are absolutely right.
But we’re on VHTV and if it’s in the script, it’ll be done.
Clickbait is everything!!!

And as you can see, Henry paid off. He hasn’t had that much attention for a long time… :sweat_smile:

This is like a directed theatrical pantomime act. :sweat_smile: It is written in the script.

Are you sure the fines would be worth it? :thinking:

If there are fines and they are real penalties relative to merit, certainly not. But since Henry obviously enjoys special status at VHTV, it certainly won’t be as painful for him as it would be for other contestants. Or has this status been canceled in the meantime? :wink:

You are quite right,
spot detection,
totally a trap.

1 Like

I have noticed that my use of one ugly word thing was cancelled after all. It is ok. No problem. :hugs:

1 Like

Is it Henry or Mira snorring like a grizzly?
Might be flagged and removed again. :joy: :rofl:

Where did Moira go? Maybe she went for shopping…

Gone hunting for the lost snoppy doggy maybe :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s the Unsolved Mystery, the late Robert Stack would investigate

Robert Stack, was not he a big part of the Watergate case? You may very well arrest me if it is not right. :hugs:

ok… Henry shows up to Alida with another woman with a mask on

He was an actor who played Elliot Nest in The Untouchables

Elliot Ness

1 Like

Yes. He was actually a part of a documentary called The Mysteries of Watergate. That was a documentary adaptation of the book The Mysteries of Watergate by John O`Connor. :hugs: Robert Stack starred in that documentary. :hugs:

No we have the mystery of Snoopy, where is he?

It is one big wonder that. I don`t exactly know. But I am wondering where he is. The dog. Snoopy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe Snoopy is over at some other friends of them? Being watched after for a while? That is one possibility. :hugs:

Some weird people about, why would enough people put Henry’s apartment in the previews when no body is home :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like