Henry (Part 2)

tenor (10)

1 Like

tumblr_lnkozpbyYg1qhcrb0o1_500

okay think i have corrupted yous and this topic enough better behave i noticed kaya is doing her rounds in the topics today :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

awhh so sweet , a woman in his arms ,(sleeping…which is a good thing) no dramas YET !!!

1 Like

Will leave my cape off then which will void all my super powers, gotta give the old fuckers a chance eh, says he with tongue in mouth or is it brain out of gear :joy:

1 Like

Aren’t you one of them?? :face_with_monocle: :older_man:t2: :scream:

BOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
boom GIF

1 Like

Fuck, we are going to end being friends… arent we? :frowning:

dont have friends on here ,just virtual m8s . no time for dramas , everyone is equal except carlos he made things personal , :blush: :blush:

1 Like

With friends like @NotSeth who the fuck needs enemies :rofl:

just remember m8 ,there only words typed by an invisible man/woman , you know the old saying “no pain no glory”

1 Like

We have similar views then. Would you like to see some of my favorite things?? :face_with_monocle:

Fire Elmo GIF

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

just some people dont know how to enjoy light hearted wind ups , theres ferkin a few on here that just wanna bitch because a ghost called them out

1 Like

Paul Sun-Hyung Lee Baseball GIF by Kim's Convenience

1 Like

Have told you before, don’t drop yer fucking trousers :crazy_face:

At least not without having the knickers on safely in place already… :blush: :stuck_out_tongue:

Gotta leave you gentlemen to play amoungst yourselves, gotta have an exciting couple of hours doing some shopping, the highlight of my fucking week. See you mad fuckers later no doubt :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I hope after all of your shopping is done your old lady gives you a little afternoon delight as a reward for the time spent. :partying_face: :sweat_drops:

That’s very umlikely given her condition but we won’t go there eh :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I mean we can, but to at least give the illusion that I have a sliver of a heart, let’s not. :wink: :blush: :hugs: