Henry (Part 2)

Gerda is certainly giving it her best shot!

B___dy hell, looking a bit rough there i fancy, not her best mugshot :joy:

Looks like she has “taken something” before the mug shot, eh? :fire:

Gerda & Henry

3 Likes

Well it seems as though if ll else fails, go find the biggest slapper around in the district :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

kinda thinking if this setup makes henry happy then perhaps we should be happy for him after all hes single now , and free pussy taste just as good as home pussy , along with the dramas this relationship is bound to throw up at least then all the comments about nothing happens in this appartment anymore will be silenced and that is a good thing aswell , so if you are reading this comment and you are growling or thinking ill thoughts towards me then you must be one of those forum :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
R (3) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Whatever will happen, Henry will get his semen stocks renewed, because the old ones will soon be gone. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

After that Gerda will go nuts, and a solution like last time will be looked for, ending with Gerda leaving the project.

If not … even better. :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe Gerda and Julia would have made a good realm. :joy: :joy: :joy:

How could anyone have ill thoughts about you pal, you are one of he most polite gentleman on the forum, fuck, what am i saying, must lay off that b___dy gin so early in the day :crazy_face:

1 Like

R (4)

1 Like

you know me so well . i may be a 72 yr old weakling , but ill take any of you fukas on in a virtual fight /argument :rofl: :rofl:
R (5)

1 Like

sure about that? :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

giphy

1 Like

tenor (10)

1 Like

tumblr_lnkozpbyYg1qhcrb0o1_500

okay think i have corrupted yous and this topic enough better behave i noticed kaya is doing her rounds in the topics today :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

awhh so sweet , a woman in his arms ,(s___ping…which is a good thing) no dramas YET !!!

1 Like

Will leave my cape off then which will void all my super powers, gotta give the old fuckers a chance eh, says he with tongue in mouth or is it brain out of gear :joy:

1 Like

Aren’t you one of them?? :face_with_monocle: :older_man:t2: :scream:

BOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
boom GIF

1 Like

Fuck, we are going to end being friends… arent we? :frowning:

dont have friends on here ,just virtual m8s . no time for dramas , everyone is equal except carlos he made things personal , :blush: :blush:

1 Like