Henry (Part 2)

I no mate I agree with you :handshake:

the only friend I have to translate is called deepl but he is not always very friendlyā€¦ :joy:

I normally understand your translation only sometimes mistakes are made by the translator

Pesky Chelsea fans

you are absolutely right in fact I try to change some words so that deepl can translate them as best as possibleā€¦

Itā€™s not easy for anyone to be perfect and if they werenā€™t why would we see them ā€¦ others Realms there are problems alsoā€¦ if there is no interest no one sees them we have to admit it

better be carefull or we might take your chat with andre as manlove . so easy to read the wrong way :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You do a good job keep doing your best :+1:

2 Likes

mira was striking the other I saw that, you want to lay down and let your guest hit another however you want to handle your house but in my house I will treat with respect thats giving and thats that

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: no happily straight with kids :+1:

i had 2 flagged for saying the b word in front of mira, name calling it said I thought I was being nice for not calling her the c word LMAO

Hereā€™s my 2 cents worth (probably worth less). I think we should wait till Henry himself post an explanation of the events (if he ever), before anyone here makes any comments about what happened. At this point we are all speculating.

It comes down to trusting VHTVs own internal procedures and rules for handling such a situation. In the meantime we have to move on with other cams. :hugs:

In Henryā€™s favor? Yes why not!
I like Henry because heā€™s the only one who thinks that fingers in womenā€™s pussy are fun. That these permanent violently penetrating fingers bring joy to women.
If you penetrate the vagina in such a way that it really hurts and women want to run away, someone should tell them that this is bordering on a___e.

I am presenting Adam and Eve in paradise and Adam has his unwashed fingers in his vagina and is penetrating them with violence! Damn Eva screams, if only I had left the apple hanging!

Did Mira deserve this - No.
I hate nothing more than a_____lics and wife beaters.

And yes, Henry and his lady are not the worst.

Before them come the youngsters who were with Trisha and last and worst Jakar. Oh man heā€™s as sleazy as his apartment messes everything up.

are you a politician by any chance ,as your comments scream politician, so far from the truth that some poor deviant actually believes them lol

Iā€™m not so sure I would agree with you @andre85. In the last 6 months it appeared that Mira restricted Henry from having sex with just whomever he wanted unless she wanted her or her partner or he got ā€œapprovalā€

i respect your thought but i donā€™t agreeā€¦for sure henry is not waiting for miraā€¦ trial and for 6 years they have been doing what they want even though they are a coupleā€¦

So a woman can slap a man??

both man and woman should not raise their hands for any reasonā€¦as I said they both did wrongā€¦

3 Likes

The feeling it gives is that Mira preposterously provokes Henri to react and get his image damaged.
It is not the girlā€™s fault, because Henri must have told her that he was separated from her.