Henry (Part 2)

So I take it you condone a man hitting a woman? And that you condone physical valance? Be it a man or a woman commuting the offence?

Es war ja nicht das erste mal wo er sie schlƤgt, mindestens vier bis fĆ¼nf mal schon und einmal hatte er ihr ins Gesicht gespuckt!

She has also hit him there both as bad as eachother

but why do the anti henry people see only one side of a coinā€¦only for they have always hated himā€¦(in my opinion they were both wrong)ā€¦

and if mira had any respect she would of stayed away till the other girl left, she only had to look at her phone to know when she had left. no he came back to fuk with his head . 1st she fucks him then she wants to start a barney . Mira was the instagator and got a slap for her troubles

Exactly what I just said they have both hit each other and both made mistakes there as bad as eachother

fuk me it was a slap . not a punch ,jesus sometimes occasions warrant a slap when words dont have the desired effect .

1 Like

I think sex is different from love
regardless of their issue when you live this life itā€™s easier to get into trouble if you donā€™t try to stay unaffected

Summary

This text will be hidden

Vhtv is dealing with the situation letā€™s move on plenty other cams :pray::handshake:

2 Likes

doesn,t matter how hard , you dont hit or beat up a woman . its no respect!

What is with all the utter snowflakes on here flagging posts? Get a life!

the problem that people only blame henry by describing him as a violent person,depraved, and many other words that I am not going to writeā€¦

1 Like

totallly agree but just incase yoou missed it
483458bbf0050972768055a520fb37f5

1 Like

Must be Celtic fans :point_up:

It wasnā€™t just that, they had a lot of friends, so they were more popular, they knew what to do better, they had the experience, thatā€™s a fact

Probably! They are wrong uns too! :joy:

I noticed that myself Iā€™ve said numerous times there both as bad as eachother

2 Likes

bulls__t i dont believe in all this woke crap , a slap is a way of physiccally getting your message across whereas a punch is totally different alltogether . one can be accepted as just whereas the other is unjust

1 Like

Iā€™m not mad at you I just wanted to say that we are thinking along the same linesā€¦ :+1: