Henry (Part 2)

and thats why I dont live in chicago lmao

1 Like

mira had been moving her stuff out
henry should have and still should box it for her and have her call 10 minutes before she gets there and put it outside door is what should happen

while writing such things at least you are thinkingā€¦

its just an altercation untill the police become involved then it becomes a crime and seeing as we saw no police ivolved it will remain just an altercation untill proven otherwise

1 Like

They come back anyway, everyone comes back and the show goes on.
But now it should be made clear to Henry that d__gs and a_____l only lead in one direction. A few days of withdrawal and itā€™s on. Here oau hvtv or just another provider.

I thought again, now sheā€™s doing it again with this racket and I switched off.
Damn you missed the best. Already the second time.
Should save the stream unconditionally.

yes so VHTV turn the henry sex back on, you k__led it in soft sweet sex position

I think he wonā€™t get his ā€œspecial serviceā€ any more. :wink:

2 Likes

I think him and mira have become + and - they just need to be seperated and see if one or both have the problem or we should but out and let life make its way Idk I just come here for the fucking, its a sex site not a romance or police site

1 Like

[quote=ā€œGene207994, post:867, topic:29897, full:trueā€]
The feeling it gives is that Mira preposterously provokes Henri to react and get his image damaged.
It is not the girlā€™s fault, because Henri must have told her that he was separated from her.
[/quote]

Is that why he slept with Mira and fucked her all night then eh :laughing:

no mira showed up while they were bathing togeather henry fucked mira because hey as a guy how cool is that

Ultimately boiled down this is about physical violence. Pretty sad when people condone physical violence, I saw way to much of it during my working career.

BTW, you interpreted what you saw as I did. We can agree to disagree on that point :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m not here for a cock fight, just that I have a pretty hard stance on physical violence and for that I will never apologize. Hope you have a great night or day where ever you are (not being sarcastic).

What happened.
Didnā€™t the two have sex before? After that Henry probably wanted his lunch but his oh lovely
wife forgot to go shopping. He probably freaked out when he was i________ed. Maybe the a_____l
was gone too. Or the dog had to go outside.
This permanent _____ing pleasure day after day turns Henry into a ticking bomb
that could even k__l someone while i________ed. That makes him a problem.

dont appoligize thats your right to believe in what you want As i dont have to have the same belief you have a good night too. Just a side not I didnt grow up in violence in the house but personal life alot of it where I was brought up in Michigan. and maybe not a good trait will stand right up but I have known woman that do like to pick fights and it gets them wet to fuck use to call it fighting n fucking

1 Like

you have to get over it no one will s__t you mira and henry will always come back as one copy get over itā€¦

In the last three hours this forum has had 208 entries. You canā€™t tell me that this realm was not popular. I have worried for some time about Henryā€™s approach to women during parties. He is very ROUGH with the women a grab is really a GRAB and if is near a naked butt two fingers are thrust into her and rattled around like a boot in a spin dryer. Henry go genital with the girls and lay of the ______. You may get better results. Treat your partner with respect and enjoy the life you have (had). Good luck to both of you. Hope you do decide to return soon. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Might sound ok in italian but sounds crap in english :roll_eyes:

1 Like

your hatred of henry so many people donā€™t give a damnā€¦ :+1:

1 Like

people can speculate as much as they want so long as no one can divide the mira and henry coupleā€¦

Well, okay. There is equality, womenā€™s aggressions, men respond with aggression and itā€™s OK. Besides, if you donā€™t beat a woman, her liver rots. Alles

1 Like

Unless Henry stops _____ing, this could most likely happen again